436.4 KB · Views: 44

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
LG 18650HG2 3000mAh 20a

These are pretty good.. flat top though. Work great for woodvil and p67. Can use them in a grand but the throw would be longer since it's a flat top. I've been using a reo door magnet on top of them to make up the difference so it's like a button top.

How noticeble is the useful run time on these compared to the Samsung 25r if you have used the Sammy's?

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I think they're similar.
Unfortunately, there's some tradeoffs:
The original brown LGHG2's were AWESOME, but first it became a problem that there were fakes, and then almost a year ago Mooch indicated they weren't testing as well as originally - even legit ones.
The Sammies, I liked the original baby blues, but wasn't as thrilled by the newer green ones.
Still - both are great batteries.
I also really like the pink Samsung 30Q.

I think if you're buying from a reputable vendor, any of those are great batteries...I like and use all three...

And I run them in P67's and also my Grand. Maybe it increases the button throw - I don't know, cuz I'm just used to how it fires and I'm happy with it that way!

How noticeble is the useful run time on these compared to the Samsung 25r if you have used the Sammy's?

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Well got my new P67 in yesterday. Tried putting on my new Origen Little 16 and it has a space. I lowered the 510 as far as it would go yet still a space. Is this the norm or am I missing something?
    Some attys have a longer 510 pin and this will happen.
    The O-16 has a base "ring" that should cover the space.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread