Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Apparently I didn't get a base ring with mine.
What is a base ring?

I've put a little thin o-ring under some of my attys. Actually, I haven't used the little thin o-rings on the P67 because I only used them to adjust where the air holes fall. I can adjust that with the adjustable 510.

Is it a big gap, Jim? Can you live with it? What do you think of the P67 otherwise?

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK

olefolks

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Lewisville, TX, USA
What is a base ring?

I've put a little thin o-ring under some of my attys. Actually, I haven't used the little thin o-rings on the P67 because I only used them to adjust where the air holes fall. I can adjust that with the adjustable 510.

Is it a big gap, Jim? Can you live with it? What do you think of the P67 otherwise?

Jan, I just put it back on and yeah I can live with it. Waiting for a new coil master to build the O16. The button is tighter than my old Grands. I hope that will change with use. Boy, is the P67 a beauty, oh yes it is.

Joules_Verne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
SW France
Got another question on the O16 if you don't mind. How can you tell the difference between an authentic and a clone.
Hi olefolks from another olefolk ;), I have both - an OG and several FT clones and the only way I can tell them apart is that the OG has black paint in the recesses of the 'fins' round the top, otherwise can't tell them apart - construction/build quality/vapability/connectability.
DaveD

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Jan, I just put it back on and yeah I can live with it. Waiting for a new coil master to build the O16. The button is tighter than my old Grands. I hope that will change with use. Boy, is the P67 a beauty, oh yes it is.
The thing about the button is that there is almost no throw. So you really just barely need to touch it for it to fire. I love every single thing about the P67. Now that I'm using the new softer, silicone bottles in all of mine, they practically squonk themselves. And the button is so sensitive that I just barely touch the bottle then barely touch the button and POOF I'm vaping.

Get yourself a toothpick for coil wrapping and get that O16 cranking. You can do a "perfect" coil when you get your Coil Master, but aren't you just dying to try it? You'll like (IMHO) the O16, too. I think you just upgraded your whole ride....

And what color did you get?

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Got another question on the O16 if you don't mind. How can you tell the difference between an authentic and a clone.
I got mine from VapinArt. Oscar found one while looking for other BFs.
VapinArt is where I got both of my authentic ones.

olefolks

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Lewisville, TX, USA
The thing about the button is that there is almost no throw. So you really just barely need to touch it for it to fire. I love every single thing about the P67. Now that I'm using the new softer, silicone bottles in all of mine, they practically squonk themselves. And the button is so sensitive that I just barely touch the bottle then barely touch the button and POOF I'm vaping.

Get yourself a toothpick for coil wrapping and get that O16 cranking. You can do a "perfect" coil when you get your Coil Master, but aren't you just dying to try it? You'll like (IMHO) the O16, too. I think you just upgraded your whole ride....

And what color did you get?

I got the what I would call the "Candy Apple Red" with the slot door. The thing is beautiful. I'm waiting on the bottles now. Slow boat from China.
I would pull out the Artistic wire doodad but I'm dying to do the Coil Master. Jan, I don't make coils very often. Using RightX I don't need to.

Reactions: JC Okie

olefolks

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Lewisville, TX, USA
Hi olefolks from another olefolk ;), I have both - an OG and several FT clones and the only way I can tell them apart is that the OG has black paint in the recesses of the 'fins' round the top, otherwise can't tell them apart - construction/build quality/vapability/connectability.
DaveD

Thanks Dave, I'll look up FT if I like the one I have. Have heard a lot of good things about the O16!!

Reactions: JC Okie

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
So it looks like this....? Only MUCH prettier. I don't think a picture can ever actually capture how rich and pretty that red really is.

I get it...new mod, new atty, new bottles, new coiling toy....how fun.

(Just had to show off a couple of mine while we're talking beautiful P67s.)

Last edited:

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
View attachment 679597 So it looks like this....? Only MUCH prettier. I don't think a picture can ever actually capture how rich and pretty that red really is.

I get it...new mod, new atty, new bottles, new coiling toy....how fun.

Life can be good.

olefolks

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Lewisville, TX, USA
Jan, that is IT!! All the sparkles just knock it out of the park!!
Yes, all of this new stuff. I haven't bought any vaping equipment since 2014 I think. When you buy Reo Mods, you don't need anything else. Just celebrating my 80th. Got to make hay while the sun is still shining!!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Just ordered a hammertone grand
I loveeeeee the HT!

Now that I'm using the new softer, silicone bottles in all of mine, they practically squonk themselves. And the button is so sensitive that I just barely touch the bottle then barely touch the button and POOF I'm vaping.
JUP! It's amazing! I do need to make a ton of juice today though

Just celebrating my 80th
Happy Birthday!!!

upload_2017-8-17_15-46-10.jpeg

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Jan, that is IT!! All the sparkles just knock it out of the park!!
Yes, all of this new stuff. I haven't bought any vaping equipment since 2014 I think. When you buy Reo Mods, you don't need anything else. Just celebrating my 80th. Got to make hay while the sun is still shining!!
I AM SOOOOO with you on this!!! HA!! I can feel your excitement all the way up here in Tulsa. LOL.

Reactions: Robinowitz

olefolks

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Lewisville, TX, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread