Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Well, the time is finally here to launch the updated website. We should be live before the end of the day today.

As you will notice, there are a few changes.

Most notably, instead of having pre-selected color combinations for the mods, you can pick and build your own colors and door style for your mod. No more of the solid doors only go on solid bodies or SL doors only go on SL bodies. No more of the limited color options, where every combo had to have some black wrinkle component to it. Knock yourself out on the colors you like! If you want an orange slotted door on a hammertone Grand LP, you can get that now. You can find a YouTube video walk through of the new ordering process here:

Second, going forward, you will be able to store your billing and shipping address and order history under your profile when logged it. Need to see when you bought those 8.5ml bottles or how many of them you got - no problem. Just go look at your history. Due to the age of the old website, we could not bring in your previously stored addresses or order history into this site. But, once you add your info the first time, it should be there, safe and secure for when you order again.

Finally, you will be able to order stock items even when the system shows as being out of stock. Instead of the "Notify Me when this product is available", you can complete your order as normal and the item will show as "Back Ordered". Our constant goal is to never have a back order or product outage, but when something is back ordered, we'll fill the orders in an oldest order first method so you don't have to worry about your item selling out again once it becomes available.

As we launch the new site, I'm sure we will encounter some bugs along the way (incorrect shipping calculations, or products shown as available, but actually on back order, etc.). If you encounter an issue, email us and we'll work on correcting it asap. We'll also toss in a little "Thank You" gift with your next order if you are the first to discover a glitch.

Thanks for all of your patience and support over the last few months. It's been great getting your feedback and we are really excited to have a new website to help make your shopping experience more enjoyable.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Wow!! Just took a quick look at the new website!! What a transformation @Eric Parlin! You put a modern face to our tried and true indestructible steam machines! Bravo!

I must say that I really like the “build your own” style in the mods section and the photo section (especially the one of a few “family members” on my deck with the Redwood behind it.. haha).

Take a gander Reonauts. A real treat.:banana:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
The new site looks fantastic!!
However, I only see links to the "lesser" forums.
lessor.JPG

Did I miss the link back to here, where it all began?

Thanks for your time.
I

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The new site looks fantastic!!
However, I only see links to the "lesser" forums.
View attachment 695621
Did I miss the link back to here, where it all began?

Thanks for your time.
I

We're working on getting the link added. On the punch list of things to be corrected, it's slightly below being able to print and ship orders. . .

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Website looks great!
The only thing maybe you could address, is shipping.
If I order (1) spring there is a default $7.20 priority charge.
When Rob shipped a few small parts, 1st class, envelope shipping was an option.

Trade ya:

FedEx International Economy: $81.64 (Priority is MORE)
(remember to add 21% VAT on the order amount + shipping for importation)

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Website looks great!
The only thing maybe you could address, is shipping.
If I order (1) spring there is a default $7.20 priority charge.
When Rob shipped a few small parts, 1st class, envelope shipping was an option.

Thanks for the request. The shipping should have shown everything from FedEx 2 Day to US Mail First Class.

Can you please PM me a screen shot of the shipping options, including your address/zip code? When I try to replicate the issue here, it just shows me shipping options to Indiana.

• Agree
Reactions: Robinowitz

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Trade ya:

FedEx International Economy: $81.64 (Priority is MORE)
(remember to add 21% VAT on the order amount + shipping for importation)

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Should have been closer to $32, with priority at around $38. Please PM me with your attempted order and ship-to address and I'll see what I can figure out here as to the error.

Switch from USPS to FedEx for International shipments was specifically to be able to get lower rates and quicker delivery times for our customers.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Thanks for the request. The shipping should have shown everything from FedEx 2 Day to US Mail First Class.

Can you please PM me a screen shot of the shipping options, including your address/zip code? When I try to replicate the issue here, it just shows me shipping options to Indiana.
    My bad, when I enter an actual address, all options show up...:thumb:

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Should have been closer to $32, with priority at around $38. Please PM me with your attempted order and ship-to address and I'll see what I can figure out here as to the error.

Switch from USPS to FedEx for International shipments was specifically to be able to get lower rates and quicker delivery times for our customers.

No worries... it is what it is. :):)
    Many many many vendors simply will not ship overseas.
    Thank you for your quick response. :nun:

WE REO-ly appreciate all your efforts!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Cheers
    I

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Well, THAT shouldn't have happened. Let me get a hold of the web guys to figure out what is going on. I'll PM you when I have a response.
    Mr. P,
    Again, No Worries...
    I have a way around, (friends in the US that will order and ship for me).

Others overseas may not have that option.

Thank you Eric.
    I'm certain you will get it sorted.

QC runs in my blood, sorry for being a pain in the heinie.

Izan

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread