Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

CagedSpam

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2015
FoPo, Oregon
Just some observations from a Reo fan and owner of a green P67.

The front page at ReosMods tells us it's the perfect mod for at work and by pictures it implies office, construction, or technical jobs. There is no follow up text reinforcing the image being portrayed. Facts about durability, safety, appearance, or community might help here. Some of the best info is buried in the about page rather than promoted more strongly.

There appears to be very limited or no pictures of the internals of any Reos on the site. There is a drawing under the blog heading which is insufficient IMO in showing the positive aspects of the engineering behind Reos.

This is intended as constructive criticism to help ReosMods be more successful. AKA ramblings from an old fart.

Thank you

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks for the feedback @CagedSpam

When we first launched the newer website, our focus was on getting the functionality of the configurable products (the "build your own" concept). Now that we have most of those bugs worked out, adding more meat around why people should add a REO or three to their collection makes a lot of sense.

CagedSpam

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2015
FoPo, Oregon
After reading and participating in this thread -https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/threads/a-simple-predition.853537/ the wheels were turning about a product I really enjoy using- Reos.

IMO a Reo is NOT chasing the market with bling or imports or imported pricing.

A Reo IS American made, American engineered, hand crafted, grass roots, community supported, customer support at the other end of a phone call.

That makes a Reo one of a kind in my book. Having never taken a business class I will step off my soap box now and keep vaping my Reo:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread