Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just visited the new REO website.
I can't figure out how to login, it should be obvious, but isn't.
I looked everywhere I could find, never had this problem with any other site.
If I can't find it, I guarantee I'm not the only one that can't find it.

Hi Tobarger. Sorry you couldn't log in.

The new website could not bring over your login information from the old site.

The first time you put something in your cart and go to check out on the new site, you can create a new username and login that will allow you to access order history from now forward and remember your shipping and billing address.

• Agree
Reactions: Robinowitz

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi Tobarger. Sorry you couldn't log in.

The new website could not bring over your login information from the old site.

The first time you put something in your cart and go to check out on the new site, you can create a new username and login that will allow you to access order history from now forward and remember your shipping and billing address.

We would like the option to register on the site BEFORE making a purchase. Please.

tobarger

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2010
NorthCoastOhio
Every site I've ever seen that sells anything has a LogIn button at the top of the pages. Just click on the LogIn button and LogIn. I still don't get this new system, even if you've created an account on a previous purchase, how do you LogIn? Sure looks like a problem to me, how do you LogIn? Theres no way of pulling up a LogIn screen?

Reactions: Izan

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I just discovered how to LogIn to REOsMods.com
Click on "Sitemap" at very bottom of page
Click on "My Account"
You now have the LogIn page for logging in or registering a new account

I just tried to create my account, and it wont let me use my preferred password.:-x I won't remember a 12 digit, with all the weird symbols, a bit too strict in my opinion. I will try again later. :unsure:

KAS

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I just tried to create my account, and it wont let me use my preferred password.:-x I won't remember a 12 digit, with all the weird symbols, a bit too strict in my opinion. I will try again later. :unsure:

KAS
Wholesale Vape Products (Link is to the MY Account page- it has a bad tag )
I hate long passwords, but it is the world we live in now.
I use a phrase and a familiar number (zip code/phone number/year)
IE: Indianajones46204 , 2017Hondacivic, 18650Liionbattery...etc.
cheers
I

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Wholesale Vape Products (Link is to the MY Account page- it has a bad tag )
I hate long passwords, but it is the world we live in now.
I use a phrase and a familiar number (zip code/phone number/year)
IE: Indianajones46204 , 2017Hondacivic, 18650Liionbattery...etc.
cheers
I

I will figure one out, just irritating. I am too broke to buy anything anyway, I just wanted to go ahead and set up the account. :|

KAS

• Agree
Reactions: Izan
Or you could use a good password manager like Sticky Password (and others). Your on-line security will increase exponentially. You can then use long complex passwords, have a unique password for EVERY on-line account, and never have to remember any strings of letters / numbers / symbols.

You can backup your password database & can even sync your passwords across multiple devices if needed.

It's dead simple & very secure vs. using the same simple password on all your accounts.

Reactions: kas122461

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Or you could use a good password manager like Sticky Password (and others). Your on-line security will increase exponentially. You can then use long complex passwords, have a unique password for EVERY on-line account, and never have to remember any strings of letters / numbers / symbols.

You can backup your password database & can even sync your passwords across multiple devices if needed.

It's dead simple & very secure vs. using the same simple password on all your accounts.

I did not know such a thing existed, I will look into it. :)

KAS

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
Last night reosmods.com wouldn't show me my order or let me order it. Everything goes in, then show cart and/or checkout = Blank Page. Over & over for 3 hrs. Today, it will show me the order from last night and shows me 2 shipping options, but gives no clue as to when mod will arrive. How do I find out? We leave on the 24th and won't be back til the 29th so it matters. Eric, what do you say from your end of things?

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Last night reosmods.com wouldn't show me my order or let me order it. Everything goes in, then show cart and/or checkout = Blank Page. Over & over for 3 hrs. Today, it will show me the order from last night and shows me 2 shipping options, but gives no clue as to when mod will arrive. How do I find out? We leave on the 24th and won't be back til the 29th so it matters. Eric, what do you say from your end of things?

I crashed the website yesterday at noon trying to fix FedEx pricing. Please PM me with your info @bitey and I'll let you know options to get your order out and to you in time

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Website is fully functional again - FedEx is once again a shipping option, both domestically and internationally. Please let me know if you run into any shipping-related issues when placing orders. In the meantime, I'm keeping my hands off so I don't break it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread