808 users and everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

wisteelersfan

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Wisconsin
OK so maybe not just 808 users, but I couldn't change the title.
I have an abundance of prefilled v4l cartos here that don't see much use since I have my favorites now and fill all my own. So what I'm thinking is something similar to pay it forward, except you don't have to post anything in return.
Basically, 2 people will get a dozen miscellaneous v4l cartos from me. Whatever flavors I grab and throw in a package, almost all are 18mg, some premiums some standard. Basically a grab bag. All I ask is a quick little message either here or as a PM telling me about yourself, how these might help you, a legitimate need perhaps, whatever you want to say. Just let me know about YOU basically. Nothing expected in return or anything like that. Sunday afternoon I'll pick 2 random "winners" and send them off in the mail after work Monday. Of course if I only get one person, I think I'll extend it a day or two if need be.
So there it is folks. My personal "Pay It Forward" Start posting folks.
P.S. This isn't entirely my own idea. When I first came to this forum Drozd did something similar, sent an entire kit to someone that was in need. Over the course of that thread other people joined in helping out fellow members that had fallen on hard times and things. And if I remember correctly, that's where the original "pay it forward" thread started.

Last edited by a moderator:

mav_29

Mar 1, 2010
Well i would not presume to say i Deserve anything more than the man or woman standing next to me but more a little bit of a harder struggle in life right now.

A little about me.I am a 26 yo single father of an awesome 4 yo son who occupies all of my time. Right now i am between jobs my son and i just moved back up here from Arizona last august my son was born in arizona but i was born and raised in alaska after spending multiple years in a bad relationship with another woman (not my son's mom) my family and i decided i should move back home. So right now i am living on very limited resources and i try to provide all that i can to my son so the less that i spend on my nic habit the more that i get to spend on my little boy.

So this would be the short and sweet as to why i think i should be considered for this more than gracious offer.

P.S. i get a whopping 90 bucks a month child support from my sons mother and that is not every month only when im lucky. She owes over 3k in back child support and rising :(

wisteelersfan

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Wisconsin
Wow, it's only been 2 1/2 hours and it's already gonna be a hard choice. I'm already going thru my stash to see how many more packages I might be able to put together. Keep sending the messages, and I'll keep reading. The number of people that want this not for themselves, but to help out family or friends amazes me.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
So right now i am living on very limited resources and i try to provide all that i can to my son so the less that i spend on my nic habit the more that i get to spend on my little boy.

So this would be the short and sweet as to why i think i should be considered for this more than gracious offer.

P.S. i get a whopping 90 bucks a month child support from my sons mother and that is not every month only when im lucky. She owes over 3k in back child support and rising :(

I just wanted to say that your little boy is very lucky to have a father like you who loves him and takes care of him. I wish all good things for you both!

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Wow, it's only been 2 1/2 hours and it's already gonna be a hard choice. I'm already going thru my stash to see how many more packages I might be able to put together. Keep sending the messages, and I'll keep reading. The number of people that want this not for themselves, but to help out family or friends amazes me.

With this group it shouldn't surprise you that much. We have a really caring group of people on here! I tired to get you a couple more shortys but they were already gone,lol Those things go fast don't they.

schaedj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
The 'Burgh
Wow, the generosity in this place astounds me! As a Pittsburgh Steelers Fan, I feel your pain living in Cheeseheadland. A little something about how I would use them if they were received... KR808s are the easiest ones to give to newbs who are curious about the whole vaping thing. I'm working on building 3.7V usb p/t boxmods to give away to my friends who ask me "What are you doing?" I use a GG Slim / GGTS myself, and have already given away several 401s and my Bartleby and a 5V box mod, so I'm hoping to keep a stash of bartleby style mods around, since I can give them one of those with a USB cable, 1/2 dozen cartos and some liquid, and they have enough stuff to figure out if they like it or not, without me having to teach about atty care, battery chargers, etc. etc. PM me if my name ever comes up on the list.

Thanks,
Schaedj

wisteelersfan

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Wisconsin
Alright, after going thru my stash, I was able to get together 3 packages of a dozen each cartos. So instead of 2 people getting one I'll be able to send them to 3 of you. It makes deciding only slightly easier. I think I've gotten 20 or so PMs from people that all have good reasons. 6p.m. central I'll make a decision so anybody still interested or wanting these for someone else maybe, let me know.

mav_29

Mar 1, 2010
Feel free to remove me from your consideration for sending me some cartos im not sure if i am talking to the same person as you but i know that i will have some things comming to me in the mail already so i know there are more people out there that could use the cartos and treats that you are going to send out thank you for your consideration tho. and thank you for starting this thread and giving me the prod i needed to get my story out there. i hate asking for help but sometimes a little help is all you need to get a jumpstart on your life and a hand to help you up. Thank you all!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread