808 users and everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

wisteelersfan

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Wisconsin
First of all, I'd like to say that the decisions on who to send things to was a lot harder than I thought it would be. In the end, there were 4 people that told me their stories that moved me immensely. All of these people had completely selfless reasons to consider them. In fact only one of the recipients was even interested in carts for themselves, the others were all basically doing their own P.I.F., even though they aren't necessarily in the greatest position themselves. Like I said, it was a really hard decision, If I had the means, I'd be sending everyone of you that wrote me something. I saved all the PMs though and as my collection grows again, I'll be sending some more messages to people. Thanks to everyone that participated in this, it shows just how many decent people are in this little group.:)

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
First of all, I'd like to say that the decisions on who to send things to was a lot harder than I thought it would be. In the end, there were 4 people that told me their stories that moved me immensely. All of these people had completely selfless reasons to consider them. In fact only one of the recipients was even interested in carts for themselves, the others were all basically doing their own P.I.F., even though they aren't necessarily in the greatest position themselves. Like I said, it was a really hard decision, If I had the means, I'd be sending everyone of you that wrote me something. I saved all the PMs though and as my collection grows again, I'll be sending some more messages to people. Thanks to everyone that participated in this, it shows just how many decent people are in this little group.:)
Awesome of you :)

I'd like to do a PIF as well...
I have ten unopened V4L cartos, 18mg and 24mg, mostly VG cappuccino and premium CMF. I can also send along some TV Tastyfinger 24mg.
I'm piggybacking in case there was someone that you couldn't help at the moment but you could direct to me, since the offered items are similar. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread