8Pm EST Tongiht! I have an EXCLUSIVE Review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor Vinny

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Lawrence, Kansas
Doesn't matter how it looks, it works great. :)

Take me for example. I am ugly as ****, but I work hard at everything I do. :)

A wooden version would add some class to it. Looks aside, it beats my home made travel gear. I look like a crack addict when I break out all my stuff to refill.

Moobyghost

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
New Church, Virginia
tgwtf.net
A wooden version would add some class to it. Looks aside, it beats my home made travel gear. I look like a crack addict when I break out all my stuff to refill.

A wooden version would be cool, but I got thinking when I read your post, what about a stainless steel version? :D

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
Just got mine today.

Red is pink, but I like pink so I'm cool with it.

The material looks to be some kind of reusable coffee filter. Also its just not one layer on top, it's totally stuffed into the top of the E-Dobit. Which made it kind of a pain to screw back onto the top. Yet I don't have it full yet, So closing the lid may be different when it's soaked. I think when you fill it the first time your going to have to work it down just a little. I think a small screen added on top of the stuffing would solve this small issue.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
I got mine today also. I only got the small ones. They do need to kinda break in a bit. Also you need to kinda pump it while you press it to the atomizer. If you just hold it there the juice doesn't flow well. Look for small bubbles to indicate fluid transfer. They do work just as described. I think it will help me to keep from flooding the atomizer. I was always doing that with my 401. Some dropper bottles have bigger drops than others. It is hard to gauge how much to drop on there. And the dip method is a pain and can also flood the atomizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread