A question on carts

Discussion in 'M-201 *Penstyle*' started by Charlie58, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Charlie58

Charlie58 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I just got the M201 I ordered from beyondecigs.com.
    It came with soft rubber carts and I realy am not thrilled with the feel or taste of them. Does anyone know where to get plastic (hard) extra carts for it?
    And is it normal for them to be the rubber ones? The batteries and attys were loose and wraped in bubble wrap and the charger cord and carts came in yellowish beige boxes. They did state eveything would be loose and no gift box so there was no surprise about this.

2. david 1300c

david 1300c Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'd try Shawn at LiteCigUSA Both 201's I got from him came with hard tips. The soft tips really do suck. And I think the soft tips might be what the 801 uses as I got some with an 801 atty for my SB. They have a truly Horrid feel between the teeth!

3. Fedor

Fedor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
  4. DonDaBoomVape

DonDaBoomVape Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I don't see any reference to the M201 on the beyondecigs website (other than cartridges described as being for the "200/800 Pen Style"). It's a moot point for me, since I don't like their prices. Another reason to pursue David's lead to LiteCigUSA.

5. Charlie58

Charlie58 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Thanks guys,I ordered some from Shawn since I've done business with him before and have been well satisfied with his service.

: litecigusa
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.