So need my new gear to get here!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiBear85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2015
Chicago
I ordered a new Istick 50 and Lemo II and really need it to get here soon been vaping on an evod 2 for almost 2 months now and totally helped me get off the analogs but now everything I vape on it tastes like crap and very metallic even after cleaning and changing coils nothing helps so need to leave it and start fresh with some new gear and keep on vaping

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Hey ChiBear!

You might be experiencing that dreaded "vapor's tongue" at this point.... If you have some coffee beans or even some ground coffee, try sniffing to "clear your palate". Hopefully delivery is expected soon! I have the 50, and I think it's the bomb for a rig. Don't have a Lemo, tho'. Couple of kayfun clones and a new Subtank Mini for my rebuildables. I'm getting better with wicking those little monsters, and I'm starting to enjoy them a lot more than I used to....

Good Luck!

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
water?? lots of it.
swap out flavors

are you taking any medications? some are notorious for leaving a metallic "licking a penny" taste in your mouth.

hopefully it'll wear off..more than likely it's vapor's tongue..if it goes on for more than a month or so you might consider seeing a doctor if there's any other symptoms *white tongue, sore throat, etc..it could be an oral infection.

ChiBear85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2015
Chicago
Yeah I thought it might be vapors tongue and I definitely need to drink more water no sore throat or sores or anything but I really think it's the evod but who knows lol I'll know for sure when I get the new gear if I still have that nasty taste then it's me if not then its the device either way so looking forward to the upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread