Just encountered my first vapers in the wild!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojofilter

Mar 10, 2015
Florida, USA
My wife and I went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner last night. There was a bit of a wait for seating, so we went outside to sit on the bench. I had just taken out my V2 Pro Series 3 to have a vape when a family of five adults (I guess the youngest was in his late teens) came out and sat further down. I hadn't noticed until my wife mentioned it to me - they all took out vaporizers, including a man who must have been in his sixties. So we commiserated a bit over it. They were interested to see how mine worked, as they'd heard of that type but never seen one. We had just got started when our table for two came up and we had to go inside, so we didn't get to talk much or trade stories. But I wished them happy vaping!

That was the first time I've ever seen anybody vaping in public. And whatever fruity flavors they were vaping smelled great.

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
Always a great thing to see especially when one (or more) is interested in something they've never seen before or have but hadn't taken the plunge yet. I'm slowly getting to know all the vapers at my school where I work and wouldn't you know it it's almost the end of the school year. Love talking about this stuff both here and irl!

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
I live in the town time forgot, we don't even have a vape shop, let alone vapers in the wild. Until....I'll never forget this day. My friend and I both use Reo's. We were at a red light when the guy in the next car across from us started honking his horn. My friend turned and leered, as to say, WHAT! Then she started shouting to me, look! Look! I turned and couldn't believe it! This young guy was holding up a Reo looking as shocked as we were! I don't know, thought it was pretty cool :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread