Coil/wick question

Status
Not open for further replies.

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
I look at it as an experiment. I've wicked coils so loose that I thought there's no way that this won't flood and it turns out good. The questions you ask yourself are: Too long? Too Short? Fluff the ends? Keep trying new ways and when you get it just right, post for others and you could be the next Rip. :)

Reactions: FOG clouds

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I look at it as an experiment. I've wicked coils so loose that I thought there's no way that this won't flood and it turns out good. The questions you ask yourself are: Too long? Too Short? Fluff the ends? Keep trying new ways and when you get it just right, post for others and you could be the next Rip. :)
HEY NOW! Don't be insulting him.

Reactions: VictorViper

NOVA jon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2014
Northern virginia
I've got an erlk as well and yea, she can be a wicked pita! You really can do it quite easily. Think simple. I go very little wick down the juice ramps and you have to make sure you don't have too much wick at the top edges of the chimney either. Have you tried to read thru the erlk thread?? First post has lots of great links to posts and pics of others builds!

FOG clouds

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2015
Space Coast, Florida
I've got an erlk as well and yea, she can be a wicked pita! You really can do it quite easily. Think simple. I go very little wick down the juice ramps and you have to make sure you don't have too much wick at the top edges of the chimney either. Have you tried to read thru the erlk thread?? First post has lots of great links to posts and pics of others builds!

I've spent a lottt of time on that thread.. I'd really like to know peoples go to simple build tho for the best vape. And as far as wicking, the pictures can be hard to judge because they're so up close lol. It's a process, I've half given up on the tank every couple of weeks. Like it for a day then say screw it. It's a vicious cycle, especially because I know if done right it's the superior rta

Reactions: NOVA jon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread