Tollarance reset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I like the buzz feeling I used to get when I started vaping and want to feel that again so iv stopped vaping for the past 2 weeks but im afraid that wont be enough.
Any one else do the same thing and how long did you wait and did it work?
Ps I used to vape a good amount, id say i used to smoke about a juul pod a day.

Hi and welcome,
Test yourself. Cotinine Test - Nicotine Urine Cotinine Drug Test Kits
When it's negative, you have reset your tolerance.

Cheers
I

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
If I was you and able to quit in order to reset your tolerance, I would put it down and walk away while you still can. Nicotine is terribly addictive. You gaining tolerance means you are moving towards addicrion. If I could go back in time I would have never started smoking. It has been a monkey on my back for 3 decades.

BigPappa

Ultra Member
Sep 21, 2019
Fort Myers, FL
Shhhh, you want a coffe ban too!! Starbucks will put a hit on you if there's a flavor ban!
Well... flavored coffee does specifically target children though. Adults only drink black coffee. Same thing with alcohol, flavored booze is the industry targeting children. We need to put a stop to both!

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
This looks suspiciously like a nanny state plant trying to lure unsuspecting vapers into teaching young skulls full of mush how to get high by vaping.

Now I will say this, back in 09 one torturous drag from a Fuma caused me to zoom for like 45 minutes each time. I gotta say that super-buzz kept me from wanting to smoke. But my brain kept saying "this can't be good" so after the umpteenth cartridge burst sending nic juice down my face causing a novacaine affect I stopped using those things.
I kept thinking "I hope my teenagers don't try these things".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread