I got fooled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Sooo last weeks I was able to wick my atty in a way that for me it's perfect...no dry hits no leaks or flooding or anything and I enjoy Soo much...
After vaping some strawberry cookies and chocolate....(very dark juice coil abuser) it was rewicking time...
Put fresh cotton and start vaping and dammm bad taste....dry hit
Tried make it work...nothing...
Ok let's rewick...again same dry hit
Not anything crazy but just that light dry hit bad taste....
After rewicking 3times and using almost no cotton hahaha I was like wtf... Cant dry hit now

TURNS OUT IS WAS A JUICE I BOUGHT ALREADY MADE...WAS CUSTARD CARAMEL AND SOME CEREAL STUFF TOGETHER OR SOMETHING

THIS THING TASTES LIKE DRY HITS!!!
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA not exactly same taste but was very similar EWWWWWWW

I AM SUCH A NOOOOOOOOOB

anyways that's all....I make my own juice just forget my bottle and I was at work so I bought a juice from a store nearby

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    That's because you bought Crusty Cotton Custard Caramel and Cotton Charms Cereal Blast by Dry Hit Vapes, Inc. :lol:

But seriously, maybe this juice is much thicker than your normal juice so needs more time to saturate the wick?

I have bought juice in the past that tastes like corn chips. Mostly tobacco flavors.

Reactions: stols001

Superuser187

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 10, 2020
    Athens
    That's because you bought Crusty Cotton Custard Caramel and Cotton Charms Cereal Blast by Dry Hit Vapes, Inc. :lol:

But seriously, maybe this juice is much thicker than your normal juice so needs more time to saturate the wick?

I have bought juice in the past that tastes like corn chips. Mostly tobacco flavors.

Actually I vape few months and only got a couple of times a dry hit but that juice had a taste very similar especially in the exhale...I rewicked with soooooo little cotton cause I was like wut da fak....and I had very wet coil but still....hahahah
    I rewicked and threw that juice in garbage....it was 10ml only anyways :D

Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    l5P7QuB.jpg

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    I chased flavors for years and finally settled onto unflavored juice. It's more about getting a little nic for me than it is about flavor. That, and I get much more vaping time out of a wick that isn't crusted up with certain flavor residues. If I want flavor, I just add a little flavor to my unflavored. I still make a couple of small bottles of my favorite flavored DIY juices when I mix up unflavored.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I just cannot imagine giving up flavor for slightly lengthier rewicking times. Although I will agree that there have been various times I have diluted a flavor down a BUNCH (mainly to extend its life etc.) and my wick did last like 7 times longer.

With that said, I do also flavor way less than I used to, it's definitely a DIY thing.

Anna

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    I just cannot imagine giving up flavor for slightly lengthier rewicking times. Although I will agree that there have been various times I have diluted a flavor down a BUNCH (mainly to extend its life etc.) and my wick did last like 7 times longer.

With that said, I do also flavor way less than I used to, it's definitely a DIY thing.

Anna

DIY gives you lots of options for creating your own mix. I tend to lean toward clear flavors and steer away from flavors that create dark muddy mixes.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Oh I love me some dark muddy mixes from time to time but I save them for my easiest to rewick tanks.

Speaking of, do any/all of you have at least one setup that is possesses at all times? I do it's a precisio with a ML class Yihi thing. It demands more attention. It takes longer to fix. Coils mysteriously die. The airflow which on all my other precisios is FINE does not want to seat right. That kind of thing. It's sincerely annoying. Good vape.

I also learned today, no matter WHAT if you like get a "check atomizer" reading intermittently and you get it sort of "I think this is working now" but you don't REALLY investigate, like make sure EVERYTHING is tucked under and screwed tight. Do not do that. You may think you are saving time and all will be well, but it isn't. Then you are faced with the task of unscrewing a full tank and trying not to get juice everywhere, and THEN you have to really fix it. It happened. I learned my lesson I think.

Honestly, some nice dry hit juice might have been preferable to my am situation. LOL.

Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread