which proylene glycol is best

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I bought 2 bottles of PG and both have a bitter - sour taste. They are clear and odorless but When I put a drop on my tongue I must say it tasted very bad.
Which PG is best to buy without such a bad taste ?
I bought my bottles from Amazon.
I am tempted to buy a bottle of PG from essential Depot - Has someone tried this brand ?
Regards
Propylene glycol kind of registers to me as a little bit bitter But if your inclination is saying that it's not good It's better to not use it. I do buy essential Depot and I've never had a problem I've only bought it twice though and the last time was at least four months ago but it was fine

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I bought 2 bottles of PG and both have a bitter - sour taste. They are clear and odorless but When I put a drop on my tongue I must say it tasted very bad.
    I am tempted to buy a bottle of PG from essential Depot - Has someone tried this brand ?
    Regards

Are the bottles new and unexpired? Are they USP grade PG? If yes to both, try making a test bottle of ejuice. If that juice vapes ok then you have nothing to worry about.

Last edited:

NCC

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2010
    Fla Panhandle, USA
    Regards
    Essential Depot is all I've used for the past several years. I bought a gallon and still have about a quart left.
    But, if you're buying food grade USP propylene glycol, you're good regardless of the source.

Last edited:

NCC

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2010
    Fla Panhandle, USA
    Essential Depot has gotten crazy expensive $60/gal on their website. Would be better to shop around there are better prices for pg out there.
    It's $47 per gallon at the moment on Amazon. I'd pay that for a component that'll last me close to three years.

Reactions: YoursTruli
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread