All Hands On Deck..........Your votes needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Indiana, USA
I was thinking you're doing God's work and then we get the 666 thing,,, lmao. Your doing great MoonRose!! Maybe we have a budding activist on our hands with you!!

Let's just say I'm sick and tired of the FDA approving things that are soon shown to have deadly side effects and then turning around and trying to ban or banning things that have proven effective and safe for millions. All in the name of the almighty dollar kick-backs they get from BP and BT.

As far as I'm concerned Big Brother Government can go jump out the penthouse window of the tallest building in the world. :p

P.S.- And being a Pagan the devil has no meaning for me, though if there is one I think it just might be the FDA.

Last edited:

hova

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2010
The YO
not to get philosophical , but i have always felt that religion is just another means of control. but then again im part of a 2nd amendment militia , i believe that people should be more in control of themselves , and not just follow the rules because if you dont youll get in trouble...

im sort of an anti-system person. freedom by means of intelligence. but intelligence is going the way of customer service... its becoming completely unnecessary...

-hov

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Let's just say I'm sick and tired of the FDA approving things that are soon shown to have deadly side effects and then turning around and trying to ban or banning things that have proven effective and safe for millions. All in the name of the almighty dollar kick-backs they get from BP and BT.

As far as I'm concerned Big Brother Government can go jump out the penthouse window of the tallest building in the world. :p

P.S.- And being a Pagan the devil has no meaning for me, though if there is one I think it just might be the FDA.

Gotcha and agreed. :2cool: I was just clowning around,,, and don't want to get off track.

This thing is really catching fire now. We're getting some great comments, too! If we can keep this up, we'll be in the top 10, soon!!

Last edited:

MoonRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Indiana, USA
As of right now our topic is ranked 14th with 810 votes. If you look at the right side of the page where you voted and posted your comment you'll see a rank for our topic. This means that out of all the topics that they have been presented with ours we are now in the 14th spot behind 13 others who have more votes than we do.

socal

Aug 5, 2010
CA
JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW:

you can type in a random email address, vote, log out...and repeat with a different random email. No password is required...Now I'm not encouraging cheating, just letting everyone know... One could easily throw out 50 votes in about 5 minutes...

Takes less then 30 seconds to actually vote + leave a comment. Everyone should do this.

^^^^Read what I said earlier^^^^

I urge everyone to take 5 to 10 minutes out of their time and get some votes. If we get 20 people to take out 5 minutes of their time we can do this!!!

If we get a few people to post saying they gave 5 or 10 minutes to contribute it might encourage more that we can actually do this and that it is just not waisted time!

Last edited:

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
Short hijack & shameless plug: For those of you participating in this vote, please don't forget to also sign the CASAA petition at http://EcigsSaveLives.info. We need a lot more signatures to make an impact in a very important legal case!

Man I am away for work a couple of days and look what happens. Hijacked and the militia has formed. :D Just kidding kristin. Great job everyone.....evil eye at social. Play nice remember WE are the GOOD guys in this fight. So play nice and dont tempt people with the evil ways of the dark side.

I can not believe the axiom a watched pot never boils has ever been so thoroughly vindicated. Had no idea how excruciatingly painful it would be to watch my little baby grow and take it's first steps toward the top. But I had a feeling this last weekend would make a difference, since we can not all be on ECF every minute of every day no matter how much we enjoy it and the people here. Again great work everyone, the Judge is on all week so hopefully he'll have time to get to our FDA problem soon.

Last edited:

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Man I am away for work a couple of days and look what happens. Hijacked and the militia has formed. :D Just kidding kristin. Great job everyone.....evil eye at social. Play nice remember WE are the GOOD guys in this fight. So play nice and dont tempt people with the evil ways of the dark side.

I can not believe the analogy a watched pot never boils has ever been so thoroughly vindicated. Had no idea how excruciatingly painful it would be to watch my little baby grow and take it's first steps toward the top. But I had a feeling this last weekend would make a difference, since we can not all be on ECF every minute of every day no matter how much we enjoy it and the people here. Again great work everyone, the Judge is on all week so hopefully he'll have time to get to our FDA problem soon.

Ever heard the stone soup story? lol

It was a great idea to get this on the site, and we just sort of picked up the ball and ran a little. You deserve a big huge atta boy and kudos for starting this. This is a doable and practical idea for us to get our voices heard by someone who can really help us. That's why I'm 100% into this effort!

The Judge definately has one of the best shows out there. He moved me with his show about the dog being shot in Columbia MO during a SWAT team raid, and delivered a scathing condemnation of the War on Drugs. I'm pretty sure if he does pick this up, he'll give us a fair hearing and if he gets to understand the issue, he'll agree that something smelly is going on with the FDA. That's why I am excited about this idea, plus, with all the people we have on the forum, I'm pretty sure we'll be able to get the topic up to the top,,,

Let's keep it up everyone!!

Last edited:

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread