Amazing and Not So Amazing Mech Mod Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

nalo_b

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2010
oahu
My Father's Day stuff from my wife kindbright subzero x copper and ss with the rda, boxer bf "1st BF mod" kindbright xxx copper and 2 ijoy 20700 batteries she may of had some help from me haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you get the 20700s from? I realized that I needed some soon. lol seems like you can't go wrong with any of the 20700A batteries right now.

nalo_b

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2010
oahu
Just ordered a Subzero mod from Efun for 11 dollars... Emailed Kindbright about their kit as well hopefully they respond soon

Hopefully it's not the cheaper looking clone I seen on YouTube. If it is it still looks like it hits pretty good just the switch is totally different.

Outcast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Vermont
Hopefully it's not the cheaper looking clone I seen on YouTube. If it is it still looks like it hits pretty good just the switch is totally different.

Ya them cheep ones don't use the same switch and I have herd it's bad

Reactions: Bad Ninja

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
The AE Duke is one of the best in my hoard of mods.
Super short throw, half turn lock on the button and it vents on top and bottom :)
IMG_20170617_170510_867.JPG

Outcast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Vermont
The AE Duke is one of the best in my hoard of mods.
Super short throw, half turn lock on the button and it vents on top and bottom :)
View attachment 665305

Looks like u can buff the hell out of it looking to buy a stacked av mod on 3fvape what's good also looking for some av RDA's

Reactions: Kprthevapr

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Looks like u can buff the hell out of it looking to buy a stacked av mod on 3fvape what's good also looking for some av RDA's

For AV RDA's I grabbed the Torpedo set with the Hubble II and Modfather caps, then I got a Complyfe battle deck and another topcap (same size and style, just little lower deck lip so the air holes work better).
All the complyfe and AV top caps fit the same deck.

MaxximusRevelation

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2016
Ya them cheep ones don't use the same switch and I have herd it's bad

Efun claims its a 1:1 clone with a 3 piece clutch button so hopefully they aren't lying. Its originally 20 dollars and on their sale its 11 dollars which is a steal if their claims are true. If it comes in and is a 1:1 clone I plan on buying 5 more :lol::lol::lol: I have yet to use a mod that ever takes the first place spot of a Subohm.

Kindbright offers the kit for 19 dollars but to order 3 of them the shipping cost a fourth of the order and I couldn't justify that at this point in time.

LOL @ that goat.

nalo_b

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2010
oahu
So my order finally got here. Comparing them to an authentic subzeroX they definitely look 1:1 they even have the clutch system. The differences I see so far is the switch on the authentic is way smoother and the brass version on the authentic has a copper thread piece on the authentic and the inside sleeve seems permanent on the clones and the brass version I have the switch doesn't seem to lock although the copper one definitely does lock. The switch seems scrunchy? It actually has a rubbing noise(might go away after some use?)
All in all though should be fine for what I wanted them for anyway. Bought them to use at work and other stuff so I don't damage my authentic. Also the parts are interchangeable with the authentic one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread