Status
Not open for further replies.

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
I love Hayao Miyazaki films . SO beautiful.....

We have all his works and other Ghilbi. Our 4 yr old daughter just adores his movies, even the most eclectic ones and she has a nice collection of Miyazaki stuffed animals and other things. She carries a soot sprite everywhere she goes and has a Totoro purse.

Todai

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2014
I think it's something in the air

Yeah, was there a full moon or something yesterday, because wow.

Good morning folks! Espresso and Castle Long in the Heron, listening to a morning dove who landed on my balcony and has been singing for the past hour or so. Hope that's a sign that a good day is upon us!

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
Good Morning all!! It is a gorgeous day here in the Boston Area....I suspect that I will be spreading some much-needed mulch today around my house! I haven't done it since I moved in a year and a half ago, and the weeds are starting to poke through the existing stuff.

OR, I could go for a nice long bike ride......hmmmm.....decisions, decisions......:unsure:

This, of course, will all happen right after I drink my morning coffee and rewick both of my Herons with KGD... :D

fantellie

Verified Member
May 23, 2014
England
For Todai & Anavidvan : tried the Luxe mods rda on the X and v3 as requested -

image.jpg
image.jpg

Sorry about the crappy phone pic quality, & the third pic which I attached by mistake and I can't seem to delete

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread