iHybrid Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bvguitars

Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Wisconsin
*Edit* Just got a note from Ihybrid, doesn't sound like any got shipped with the tight screw.

Just turn the fan on to clear the air though, twisted a 32g wire, I think I just found out what you all have been talking about on this thread!

photo.jpg

Last edited:

silverbullit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2012
NC Blue Ridge Foothills
*Edit* Just got a note from Ihybrid, doesn't sound like any got shipped with the tight screw.

Just turn the fan on to clear the air though, twisted a 32g wire, I think I just found out what you all have been talking about on this thread!

View attachment 190307

Just my opinion-The learning curve to an airy draw is very short. Now that I've been doing these for a while, would never go back to a carto-type draw. To me it's more satisfying, with less effort. But if you want I'll send you one of my tight draw screws. Just PM me your add.

goldcoastmat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
florida USA
Hey gang, very soon I will not be able to post on this thread. As a supplier, it will be a breach of rules. I just want you to know that, so, if I disappear, you'll know why.

Again he beat me to it lol. it's the Mr-E-liquid thread I can dig it up if anyone needs it.

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
ok one is your top screw in good as juice can get into the top post and work its way down, if not very much and only once in a while this may be the issue, in which case just clean everything good and you will be ok. If there was a lot of juice in there then please use the contact us on the web site and send them a message

K-rad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Toronto, Canada
I got a ink slinger and I notice there is juice on top of my battery. Does anyone know how to fix it? I have not touch the screw on the bottom of the atty.

Send it in to faceless with a note attached to what the issue is, he will fix it for you. Msg him first

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 4

BigSteve940

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Denton,Texas
Does anyone know a good way to get in touch with Faceless or someone who could help me with a question? I am a career Firemen and I have been waiting for this day (9/11) for a year now to get a 9/11 Ihybrid, I have been diligently emailing them for about 3 months trying to get information on it and here we are the day off and no news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread