jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
Good luck path.
Side note: once you go heavy VG, it's actually tasty. But with GVC, I'd vape it either way. I choose to use it as my evening vape. Like dessert. My contribution to making it last longer and let Jojo enjoy it more.

Now...to go collect some cans to get Ti funded again. :)

Yeah I went VG/Heavy when I got my first bottle of GVC. Then Firestorm sent me some of his 50/50 and I think I liked the taste a bit better. So now, I have made an order for 200 mL of 50/50.....:)

jrs99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
King George, VA
No, the hard ceramic wicks for gennis. I don't remember what it was called exactly.
When you say "ceramic" do you mean the XC-116/ Nextel? It is silica, just a higher temp resistant silica. I tried it but for the price I did not find it any better than Ekowool. If you dont pay the 10.00 a foot then you have to heat treat it in kiln, but who has access to high temp kilns :) I found it also had more of a "taste" than Ekowool. If you want to save money give Ekowool a try, its more expensive than KGD but it can be used over and over at least 5 times and more if you dont vape at ultra low resistances. I used to be able to resuse my Ekowool wicks up to 10 times. Just give it a good torching and its good as new. Plus after the few initial puffs the taste goes very neutral and when you reuse it it is the most neutral taste , even more than cotton.

Pathology

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Vienna, IL
Good luck brotha!! I am sure you'll do just fine!! :)

Good luck path.
Side note: once you go heavy VG, it's actually tasty. But with GVC, I'd vape it either way. I choose to use it as my evening vape. Like dessert. My contribution to making it last longer and let Jojo enjoy it more.

Now...to go collect some cans to get Ti funded again. :)

Thanks! I'm hoping so!

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
omg...this is crazy...
at the checkout and had two options...cancel or review order....pressed review order and got an error...so hit it again and now wait...23 min and still can't checkout...LOL

It was about the same here. Was already logged in, made my selection as soon as the sale started. Then had to wait many minutes for every step, to increase quantity and update. Was at about 20 minutes in before I even had a chance to start check out. Eventually made it through checkout to the "select payment" part, and it wouldn't let me select payment. Gave me a syntax error and locked up my order. Went back a loooked, was still in stock, but after trying to get around that error several times I gave up on the order about 30 minutes in. Went back later after the surge, 100's and 50's were out of stock. If I can't reliably buy a large supply on a regular basis, I don't really want GVC at all. Just as well, leaves more for you kiddies that'll play the waiting game on a site that can't handle doing mass sales all at once. When what little GVC left is gone, it will be something else around here from now on.

Pathology

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Vienna, IL

StrikeIII

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2013
Chicago
About 3 months ago I ran out of GVC and every time it went on sale it was bad timing much like this morning. However, even though GVC is the best pure Vanilla Custard I've had, and I tried a few, I have found an alternative called 24/7 by Interstate Vape. It's a Vanilla Custard with Butterscotch flavor and is very good and it helps me forget the fact that I missed the GVC sale. If you all want to try it out here is the link http://www.interstatevape.com/iv/

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Finally stopped by my mailbox on the last walk in the wee's this morning... and found vapemail.

A couple of long pins and packets of fluff. Thanks much for sending them to me Idaho, and to P for providing them for distribution.

Also got some SnC to try out in the Herons from wildvet... appreciate your generous kindness.

Lots of good folks on the VA forums. :thumb:

Will check it out Strike... thanks.

wildvet

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2013
San Diego
Finally stopped by my mailbox on the last walk in the wee's this morning... and found vapemail.

A couple of long pins and packets of fluff. Thanks much for sending them to me Idaho, and to P for providing them for distribution.

Also got some SnC to try out in the Herons from wildvet... appreciate your generous kindness.

Lots of good folks on the VA forums. :thumb:

Will check it out Strike... thanks.

Good it finally arrived! [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Hey guys havent been here for a month and my apologies. the VA had me in a program during the daytime. was home at nite but my brain was fried and just wanted to go down to the beach and taqlk with my wife and relax and vape away watchingg the Gulf of Mexico. Missed being here hope everyone got everything they wanted on vaporday. on the nites i didnt sleep i lurked and tried to read but couldnt even catch up. you guys go thru some serious pages lololol. welcome to all the new people. i am new myself. My last vapor day i bought some parts for my ss x and i love that X so much i just cant put it down. I love my V3 with my Genny on top of it and it hits like a train but that X just feels so dam good in the hand. anyway just wanted to pop on and say hi again. i will start coming back slowly cause my VA psychiatrist told me that. She is a really cool lady working with me now for 11 years. amazing woman. anyway back to vaping .. cant believe its been 5 years vaping just about. so many cool people ive met. but GP People you people gotta be the best of the best i have ever met in any forum i have ever went into. you people rock. and Perseas i say it all the time to you what more can i say that i havent said before about you and your company your product your craftmanship and your customer service and your team. Its Number 1 and Top Notch and Thank you for being such a great supplier. You always try to do your best to please your customers. you moniter the forums so much that you dont even get the proper sleep. Geez man you better take care of yourself my friend. sorry for babbling on here everyone i guess i just missed the GP Forum I couldnt talk about vaping for a month. no one vapes there. it was only a small 4 man group for 4 hrs then 1 on 1 the next 4 ok guys im gonna go rebuild an atty lololol happy vaping sorry again for babblin if i didnt say it welcome to all the new people if i did say it hey im 63 i forget ya know lol

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
Hey guys havent been here for a month and my apologies. the VA had me in a program during the daytime. was home at nite but my brain was fried and just wanted to go down to the beach and taqlk with my wife and relax and vape away watchingg the Gulf of Mexico. Missed being here hope everyone got everything they wanted on vaporday. on the nites i didnt sleep i lurked and tried to read but couldnt even catch up. you guys go thru some serious pages lololol. welcome to all the new people. i am new myself. My last vapor day i bought some parts for my ss x and i love that X so much i just cant put it down. I love my V3 with my Genny on top of it and it hits like a train but that X just feels so dam good in the hand. anyway just wanted to pop on and say hi again. i will start coming back slowly cause my VA psychiatrist told me that. She is a really cool lady working with me now for 11 years. amazing woman. anyway back to vaping .. cant believe its been 5 years vaping just about. so many cool people ive met. but GP People you people gotta be the best of the best i have ever met in any forum i have ever went into. you people rock. and Perseas i say it all the time to you what more can i say that i havent said before about you and your company your product your craftmanship and your customer service and your team. Its Number 1 and Top Notch and Thank you for being such a great supplier. You always try to do your best to please your customers. you moniter the forums so much that you dont even get the proper sleep. Geez man you better take care of yourself my friend. sorry for babbling on here everyone i guess i just missed the GP Forum I couldnt talk about vaping for a month. no one vapes there. it was only a small 4 man group for 4 hrs then 1 on 1 the next 4 ok guys im gonna go rebuild an atty lololol happy vaping sorry again for babblin if i didnt say it welcome to all the new people if i did say it hey im 63 i forget ya know lol

Nice to see you. Stop back soon. Personally, I think our GP Family is perfect therapy. :)

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com

Thank you my friend, you rock too, we are the crazy ones here in the asylum :D

On another note, I reopen the main thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread