iHybrid Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    I really want to get an iHybrid. When the Pure becomes available again from LiteCigUSA, Im going to buy it. And If I get lucky enough to get the Grid model before it sells out, I definitely will. SUCH a sharp looking hybrid. But, even the Pure.

Seriously, if the maker of these hybrids was able to meet the production levels needed so that the Pures were generally always in stock, and the LE mods were more available.. hell, he'd have a serious win. The Pure is a freaking hundred dollars. Hell, even the plain jane Silver/Red LED Provari is almost double that.

Its a total win, and if they were more readily available, it'd be a win for everyone.

lmp9002002

Verified Member
    Oct 4, 2012
    Florida
    That sucks about the 9/11 edition.. I havent even seen any pics of it anywhere yet, i figured it would be out by now.
    Anyway, i just got a Fecta for myself not too long ago(LOVE IT).. And already managed to break the glass (I nearly cried.. stupid fused quartz). Are there any pyrex or stainless options available for tubes? or is bedazzled the only place to get replacements?

Brim_

Sep 14, 2013
    United Kingdom
    The LE's were never meant to be readily available. I am sure The Pure will be back in stock everywhere in the near future. Remember Ihy is a small operation at the moment but I know Faceless has been looking to take on staff to help with demand, so keep your eyes open :)
    I really want to get an iHybrid. When the Pure becomes available again from LiteCigUSA, Im going to buy it. And If I get lucky enough to get the Grid model before it sells out, I definitely will. SUCH a sharp looking hybrid. But, even the Pure.

Seriously, if the maker of these hybrids was able to meet the production levels needed so that the Pures were generally always in stock, and the LE mods were more available.. hell, he'd have a serious win. The Pure is a freaking hundred dollars. Hell, even the plain jane Silver/Red LED Provari is almost double that.

Its a total win, and if they were more readily available, it'd be a win for everyone.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    ^ Oh for sure, and I didnt mean that as a criticism towards Faceless, just saying I like his work, and that hes already got a win. IF he could meet higher production levels, he could have a double win. But either way, its all good.

Im definitely waiting on a pure. Ive got LiteCigUSA sending me an email when it comes back in stock, and im checking as often as possible at the other vendors for the Grid.

DubbyaH

ECF Veteran
    Apr 1, 2013
    Waco, tx, USA
    Ok so came here as a last resort of sorts. Im in desperate need of a replacement quartz tank for the F3cta that i recently got from LiteCig. I've tried his website, all the authorized vendors, and his Facebook page and several emails and pm's to no avail!!! When the hybrid arrived the top cap was on so tight that the tank broke in my hands trying to get it off. Anyone here have any advice on how or where to get spares for the ihybrids? Thanks in advance!

Cr0tchF4i

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 25, 2013
    San Diego, CA
    Ok so came here as a last resort of sorts. Im in desperate need of a replacement quartz tank for the F3cta that i recently got from LiteCig. I've tried his website, all the authorized vendors, and his Facebook page and several emails and pm's to no avail!!! When the hybrid arrived the top cap was on so tight that the tank broke in my hands trying to get it off. Anyone here have any advice on how or where to get spares for the ihybrids? Thanks in advance!

I believe this guy (murtcepS) makes colored tanks for iHybrids- not sure about the f3cta, but I know he has them for the pure so possibly!

murtcepS

Cr0tchF4i

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 25, 2013
    San Diego, CA

Just got a PM from "Cyclin" that the f3cta and Pure are the same tank. Check out the website info below-

Hey there. I have a website now with all the sizes/colors listed. For Noble 1 I have all eight colors plus glow in the dark in stock. When you get a chance check out SpectrumTanks.com Thanks for your interest!

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Shop - Spectrum Tanks

I bought a bunch of these for my Zen Altus. They're awesome looking in person. I got a bunch of colors, right now I have green on the Atty, but the best is the smoke, because I have a gun metal Zen.. looks real sharp.

I do have a bit of a complaint, but there is a caveat along with it. I have a zen altus, its the odd ball of the zen lineup. Its the 18650, tall atty, whereas everything else is a small atty. So, I bought the tanks that are advertised to fit the XL Carto Tank, the Zen Standard, AYS.. basically all the Zen1 large atty hybrid, but not specifically the new Zen Altus. The Tank is a little taller then its supposed to be. And while everything fits, the top cap should be able to go down just a little bit further, and as a result, it doesn't fit like it used to. IT works, but whereas before it was a very snug pocket worth fit, now, it rivals the original Zen top cap for popping off. Caveat-To be 100% fair, the tank is not advertised to work with the mod I bought it for.

Also

Bedazzletubes has a big selection as well

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread