Another Smok TFV4 Micro leaking problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

RageAgainst92

Jan 15, 2017
Hi all. I hope you are all keeping well. Frequent visitor, first time posting.

So I have a smok TFV4 Micro. It's leaking out of the air holes and I think I've tried everything and I can't figure it out. Wondering if anyone can help me?

-It has leaked through the air holes with both a prebuilt atomizer and the TFR2 Micro rba.

-I have tried every combination of screwing the RBA/Atty in. From screwing to the base first, screwing the deck into the base and the RBA cap to the chimney and screwing the whole Atty to the chimney first.

-Replaced the O rings on the Base of the RBA/Atty.

-Filled with air holes closed.

-Created negative pressure after filling.

-Still leaks even when not filled to the top of the chimney so it's not the top part of the tank.

-The RBA/Atty is screwed in but not so tight it distorts the O ring.

-Checked the thread on the inside of the base and can't see any damage. I have also cleaned it.

Can anyone one help me? This is wrecking my head :(

Thanks all!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi all. I hope you are all keeping well. Frequent visitor, first time posting.
So I have a Smok TFV4 Micro. It's leaking out of the air holes and I think I've tried everything and I can't figure it out. Wondering if anyone can help me?
-It has leaked through the air holes with both a prebuilt atomizer and the TFR2 Micro RBA.
-I have tried every combination of screwing the RBA/Atty in. From screwing to the base first, screwing the deck into the base and the RBA cap to the chimney and screwing the whole Atty to the chimney first.
-Replaced the O rings on the Base of the RBA/Atty.
-Filled with air holes closed.
-Created negative pressure after filling.
-Still leaks even when not filled to the top of the chimney so it's not the top part of the tank.
-The RBA/Atty is screwed in but not so tight it distorts the O ring.
-Checked the thread on the inside of the base and can't see any damage. I have also cleaned it.
Can anyone one help me? This is wrecking my head :(
Thanks all!
Welcome and glad you joined. Here is a little more information which may help.
Might like to read:
Tank Flooding Explained | Learning Center | VaVaVape
Tank type atomizers... For new vapists - how they work | E-Cigarette Forum
TFV8 leaking
When does it leak (while or after vaping or both)?
Just hit "like" at bottom right hand of post and I or someone can get back to you.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
I've had the tfv4 for a while now an it's never leaked on me, make sure the glass an coils are on securely. Sometimes the coils can get flooded, when I had my baby beast it kept leaking an I had to tip the tank upside down an let the excess juice pour out.
Look up tank flooding too, these are common problems I have had.
I hope you sort it. It's a good tank an by far my favourite :) good luck.
An a full clean of the tank should help too.
Make sure you don't get any juice in the centre tube too, that will leak from the mouth piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread