• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Smok TFV4 Leaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pisces82

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2015
Gabunolopost: 16736827 said:
Hi guys,

I just got my Smok TFV4 recently, when I try to fill the tank with my RBA in the tank, its start to leak from the air flow holes at the base.

Do anyone know with is the problem?
Having the same prob. Filled up my juice only to see it leaked at the lower air holes emptying the tank! .......! Huge regret big mistake! And even if it didn't leak that much (confirm leakage)it spit juice into mouth like spraying breath spray!

Almow3

Nov 3, 2015
Ok.... so i was getting super ...... at this TFV4 because it was leaking like a SOB .... turns out i cracked my tank lol..... replaced the glass and slapped a new coil in and it was leaking again.....WTF...... so after looking a little closer at it.... its not an issue with the tank itself....LOOK AT YOUR COILS.....they come with an o-ring installed on them. After comparing the coil with some ones still in the packaging.... the o ring is suppose to be above the threads....not below. I even spotted another brand new coil (in package)... with the the o ring in the wrong position. Slap that bad boy above the threads and your air hole leaking issue is solved.

Reactions: MMM01
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread