• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Smok TFV4 Leaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
Ok. I tried the triple coil again. It shows 0.18ohms. So that is why it couldn't fire up. No chance to try how good the triple coil is. Sigh
I can say I really like the triple coil at 75-80w on my ipv4..resistance drops a little bit sometimes but its all good because the dual batt ipv4 can fire down to .1 ohms...[emoji4]

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

KATM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
Sunny Island
Vapgeek method of refilling works. I try suck the air out without firing the coil. Maybe that resulted some pressure in the tank to prevent leaking.
Yup, I used this same method and it worked flawlessly. Just close the drip tip airhole and suck the air out for a few times, then fire it up and chain vape for another few times with the drip tip airhole still closed.

Reflections

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
near equator
Hi guys. Got a problem here. Got my titanium 24 Guage wire. Did a 10 wraps with 3mm screw driver in tvf4. Managed to lock the resistance at .48 ohms with ipv d2 and filled up the tank. Vape for awhile and ipv d2 low batt. I changed the batt and resistance cannot get back liao. Try to lock resistance but it keeps going up 2ohms, 3ohms, 4 ohms, 5ohms. Cannot get sub ohms. Anyone knows why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread