RDA Any RDA for better flavor than IGO-W4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinSweetZ

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA.
Right now the best flavor I get out of an rda is with a IGO-W4, I also use magma, veritas, tobh, stillare, origen v2, tugboat and more, but for some reason the flavor from the W4 is just in another level (very similar coil and wicks in most of them).

1. Anyone can explain why is the flavor so good in it? is it only because of the crazy tight air holes or there are more reasons?
2. Can you recommend on an rda with better flavor, or similar flavor production with a bit more air flow?

Thanks!

MrPlink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2014
Portland, OR / San Francisco CA
Different attys will reach differently to different builds (say it with me)

That includes coil size and type and wicking method.

Different juice also react very differently in different devices.

Too many variables.
Honestly, personal preference aside, I see a few attys that you have listed that you own already that should be able to surpass an igo w4 for flavor.

On the other hand, if it ain't broke then don't fix it. If you found something you really like, run with it.

VapinSweetZ

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA.
if it ain't broke then don't fix it. If you found something you really like, run with it.
The question is if it broke and I can't fix it, should I buy it again or get something better? :D

I love the Mutation X but it's basically a TOBH when using tight airflow :) the flavor is very good, but not amazing IMHO. Maybe I just need to learn how to build them correctly for flavor and not vapor :)

Jjshbetz11

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Ohio
The tobh should give u a better vape(imo) than the w4. I speak from experience. It truly is in the build. Imo, the only thing holding back the tobh v2(with copper pos. Pin) from being the best out there NOW is the ability to not do center builds. If you know how to properly wick a coil, the design of a dripper is noticed on the first hit of it...taking off the tabs of the tobh, births a whole new monster. If your into low ohm builds I highly recommend this. I got more flavor by far, being able to do center post builds after this mod on the tobh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread