Anyone try the Aspire clearos/tanks yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
i am not down on myself. but thank you.
I'm really frustrated with vendors selling bad products.
and newbies like me don't know how to get around this.
i thought i was buying a good product with the innokin itaste vv3 10s kit.
now so far i'm our $120 for something unvapable!
and who expects to taste burning rubber in their brand new clearo?

i don't know. it is frustrating when you are over $800 in and dont have a working system yet!

it looks like i might be going back to cigalikes.
so far the esmart is the most workable system i got.

today i will be trying my bdc's on my spinners...
final effort

wish me luck! i want this to work, but i'm losing a ton of money here!

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Ladiekali sorry for your frustration, not heard anyone say anything good about the pen 10's kit, and to be honesy not sure why anyone wants that version, as limiting what can be used on it, as has no ego threading.

Sure you've seen many people giving good reviews for the normal itaste v3, I would really try hard to get your money back and get the normal v3, I don't think there is any other battery in this size in the same league as the v3, this is all me and my wife use now.

vaping is sure more frustrating and work than smoking, but you will get your prefect setup, don't give up and once you have found what works for you, you will start saving money.

Good Luck :)

peterforpats

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 3, 2013
    rounding third and heading home...
    i have a 2 year old so i was willing to pay for the cap.
    she likes mommys stuff ya know.
    i didn't realize it wasn't ego threaded and just 510
    it looks nice lol.

cross your fingers.

i got it from gotvapes.com not sure of their reputation.

why not get a 510 to ego adapter? they are cheap and easy to find anywhere.....
    gotvapes is a decent vendor - most everybody carries the same stuff. they don't make the stuff they just sell it......

Last edited:

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2013
    Florida
    They are refunding me, so its cool, im just out $20, its a messed up batch, nothing threads into the 510 connection. Not even the clearos with the kit, but they are cool, i just have to pay again for shipping as this was the second one i recieved.

On a better note, my bdcs were tasting nasty so i dumped boiled water on them in a bowl, let them soak for ten minutes and airdry and the nasty taste is gone.

Now i just need to get some of those cone thingys so they look better on spinner.

Also out of the 510, ego and mini nova bdc the nova is my favorite so far.

Figgy

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 24, 2012
    California
    I have three of these now (2 eGos and one 510 mini) and after two weeks I'm still really happy. I'm on the second head on the one the holds my ADV. The others are still on the first head. I switched out the head when it started to taste a bit muted and musty. No leaks, no dry hits, no gurgles. Good flavor.

The only downside I've had is that it drains my eGo batts really quickly. It's not surprising. I've been wondering if there's an ideal mod for these dual coils. Maybe it's time to upgrade.

Hectus

ECF Veteran
    Sep 20, 2013
    europe
    I just recived my aspire vivi nova from 10 one international today. Either these are knockoffs, or this simply aint working for me.
    The 4 holes not on the marked? thats a downright lie if this is orginal aspires, cuz the one pack of spareheads has 4 holes.

I cant even get 5 mins of good vape, their constantly flooding. I tried high voltage, low voltage, take a hard draw, draw easy, no matter what i do they flood, and flood bad.

I used the head that was on the vivinova thingy first, thats a 2 hole, then i broke out a 4 hole spare to see if that was better, wich its not.

Anyone have any suggestions? high voltage hard draws, or what do u do to avoid flooding?

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I just recived my aspire vivi nova from 10 one international today. Either these are knockoffs, or this simply aint working for me.
    The 4 holes not on the marked? thats a downright lie if this is orginal aspires, cuz the one pack of spareheads has 4 holes.

I cant even get 5 mins of good vape, their constantly flooding. I tried high voltage, low voltage, take a hard draw, draw easy, no matter what i do they flood, and flood bad.

I used the head that was on the vivinova thingy first, thats a 2 hole, then i broke out a 4 hole spare to see if that was better, wich its not.

Anyone have any suggestions? high voltage hard draws, or what do u do to avoid flooding?

The heads shouldn't have 4 holes, they was beta ones and they went with 2 holes in the end because of leaking and gurgling problems with the 4 holes.

Hectus

ECF Veteran
    Sep 20, 2013
    europe
    I know they said they were beta, although they still end up on my order.
    That being said, the 2 hole that was on the aspire nova wasnt any better.

Ugh, tired of wasting my money on clearos that aint doing the job, i stick to my gennies but when i see a good review i get curious and wanna try.

Unless someone has a smart suggestion, im gonna put the asspire on the shelf and order a new head that i know for sure is geniune, as a last try to make it work.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2013
    Florida

I have 3 of the aspire bdc's didnt get the big one, none of mine, leak, gurgle or burn. I would suggest you have knock offs! My only issue was a bad taste in the beginning, but i poured boiling water on the coils and soaked 10 mins or so and that took care of that, the first day of use my flavors were muted, but then all of a sudden the flavor popped. I necer heard of the store you bought yours from maybe google them to see their reputation!

salemgold

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    I ordered some Aspire ET-S BDC glassomizers from here and they finally shipped, hopefully I get it soon. BTW I had to pre order them, as they just came out this week. Now they say they're in stock. So grab a few before they're all gone.
    Aspire ET-S BDC Glassomizer $13.49 - VividSmoke.com

I will have some Davide BDCs, Glass Vivi BDCs and Glass Ego BDCs on Thursday. I will report back with my thoughts when I get them. Just in case anyone wants to know :)

I know nothing about Vivid Smoke but, there are new vape stores opening by the day it seems.

spartanstew

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 29, 2013
    Wylie, Texas
    I will have some Davide BDCs, Glass Vivi BDCs and Glass Ego BDCs on Thursday. I will report back with my thoughts when I get them.

Are you anxious to get them?

I will be getting a bunch of these around the end of next week. I will also report back with my honest opinion of them.

I will have the glass Ego, Vivi and Davide in these next week.

I will have some of the new Davide next week and will report back.

I will have some of each soon and will report back :)

Some friends and myself are waiting for a bunch of them now

Mrbunglez

ECF Veteran
    Sep 5, 2013
    Florida
    I will have some Davide BDCs, Glass Vivi BDCs and Glass Ego BDCs on Thursday. I will report back with my thoughts when I get them. Just in case anyone wants to know :)

I know nothing about Vivid Smoke but, there are new vape stores opening by the day it seems.

Didn't even know they had Glass vivi BDCs where'd you order from?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread