Not open for further replies.

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
Just lurking around.. figure peeps would get tired of me saying Wakonda every evening.. ohh the sacred vapor

Over the past week, daytime vapes, starting with today and going back (usually do 2-3 days in a row before switching day flavors).. Raz Cup, The Cure, Virus, Gravity...

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Don't mind me I am just over here in the corner 'fixing' another vendor's attempt at a coffee vape with a little CLS and a little CB and yeah that does the trick. There isn't much a few ml of CLS and CB can't fix.....seriously....

I use Frenilla myself, but CLS and CB will do!

I am on CB today myself! (Classic, not ACB)!~

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I purchased a 60ml bottle of Raz Cup & 60ml of GCD from the classies. Its been quite a while since I've made any NT purchases & was a tank full away from being out of GCD. :shock: Couldn't let that happen!!!

I'm waiting for some new toys to ship & get here before I crack open the Raz. :)

!!! G*NOTE FIVE !!!

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
Sure Bert is THICK, get your dripper ready!

Duly noted. The Magma us on stand by.

I purchased a 60ml bottle of Raz Cup & 60ml of GCD from the classies. Its been quite a while since I've made any NT purchases & was a tank full away from being out of GCD. :shock: Couldn't let that happen!!!

I'm waiting for some new toys to ship & get here before I crack open the Raz. :)

!!! G*NOTE FIVE !!!

That Raz Cup needs a good long steep. A sublime vape awaits the patient.

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
How long is a long steep? :)

!!! G*NOTE FIVE !!!
I go a few weeks. Last time I got (2) 60 ml bottles. It gets better as it ages. I don't like it fresh...has an off taste to me that disappears with steeping. Oh yeah, get your self a bottle of Tito's vodka, some tonic water, and some fresh limes. No better vape and drink combo IMHO. You are welcome. :)

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
So while getting a 3rd mod has made it so I have to fuss less with stuff during the week, now I have to figure out flavors...
So fresh wicks all around today.
Wakonda in the woodvil (always Wakonda in the woodvil :) ) Derringer dual coil .44 Ohm
Virus in the Reo P67 Vector dual coil .43 Ohm
Bandcamp in Reo Grand Manta V2 .42 Ohm

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Well if we're going to list them... :D
  • Katy's Virus in a Kanger Subtank on the Disrupter
  • CLS in a Kanger Subtank on the other Disrupter
  • Wakonda in a Kanger Subtank on a Coolfire
  • ACB in a Kanger Subtank on the other Coolfire
  • Sure Bert in a Kanger Subtank on a eVic TC
  • Raz Cup in a Kabuki on a Provari P3
  • GCD in a Kanger Subtank on a Provari Mini
  • And I have another Kabuki coming for my converted Gun Metal Zenkote Provari 2.5 to match... that's for KFK :)
There's too many good flavors! :2cool:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I go a few weeks. Last time I got (2) 60 ml bottles. It gets better as it ages. I don't like it fresh...has an off taste to me that disappears with steeping. Oh yeah, get your self a bottle of Tito's vodka, some tonic water, and some fresh limes. No better vape and drink combo IMHO. You are welcome. :)

Tito's - long time since I had that! ;)

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
image.jpeg
Tito's - long time since I had that! ;)
Tito's, to me, is the Nicoticket of the vodka world! Went a bit old school today just another vessel for the Wakonda. 14 watts @ 1.5 ohm is perfect for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread