Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Might as well give ANOTHER thumbs up to Daft Spunk by Sleeping Dragon Vapor. I've been vaping it for over a year, never get tired of it, and am waiting on another 120 ML bottle to arrive right now!
home - Sleeping Draon
You won't be sorry -- :thumbs:
They do sales often - one just ended for 25% off, Black Friday was 30%. Sign up for the newsletter and you will get email alerts to sales and other info.

SmilingWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2015
I have not tried Grant's, but Daft Spunk is in the mail (hope hope it lives up to the reviews).

I did not particularly care for Custard's Last Stand.

Big Willie's is nice - super smooth - a punch of butterscotch which is a pro or con depending on your tastes.

Soul Custardy by Beantown Vapors is tasty.

Recently, I've been vaping Duchess Reserve by Kings Crest - a smooth, balanced, vanilla custard. The Duchess *Reserve* adds marshmallow and a touch of butterscotch to the vanilla custard. The Kings Crest Duchess is the straight vanilla custard. Without having tried Grants or Daft Spunk for comparison, Duchess Reserve is my current recommendation.

RayRay69

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2015
I really enjoy

Beantown Vape - Soul Custardy. Very balanced, very slight bourbon flavor, deep and flavorful.

Vapetasia - Killer Kustard. Great Flavor, deep, complex, balanced. Great vape company out of Las Vegas. Recently changed there labeling.

I like very deep intense flavor and these 2 are some of the best I tried, and I tried a lot.

cllmda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm in search of a great tasting rich Vanilla custard. I have picked up a couple local ones that sucked. Anyone have some recommendations? Here are I few I read that get good reviews:

Grant's
Big Willies
Custards last stand ( nicoticket)

I just got Big Willies to try out.

I really like it. (vaped in a Kabuki + provari P3 around 10W)

It has a somewhat "nutty" aftertaste which I quite like and differs from the other usual vanilla-ey or egg-y custards.I think it's supposed to be butterscotch.

It also comes in a small bottle so relatively inexpensive to "try".

others : have tried Grants,nice but nothing special= expected "more" after the rave reviews a few years ago ?
Tried" Custards last stand" : hated it :( ....? one of the few juices I actually threw out after waiting two months in the hope of something better :( (same thing with their famous Crème brulée which came in the same order-very unexpected as everyone seems to totally LUV Nicoticket and I love premium dessert flavors and hardly EVER throw out juice-go figure ?)

Quack's "Goose juice" : really liked this a lot but a regular-slightly uninteresting- typical, custard!Worth tasting,as a "typical custard" I feel it beats Grants!

Last edited:

Plasmatic

Dec 26, 2015
Green Bay, Wisconsin
I have to agree with trying Big Willie's Custard. A frind of mine was visiting family for Christmas in Indiana and picked up a bottle. I'm not a big custard fan ( I vape CLS from time to time ) but this is one I really liked just from the few puffs I had. It's got a slightly different taste that makes it stand out among the others to me.

I was going to buy a bottle last night but, giantvapes seems to be sold out. I don't know of any other place that sells it online though. Maybe someone else does if that's one you are going to try out.

Reactions: Vapin Dave

vapedozer

Dec 21, 2015
I got my Big Willies and really enjoy it. I wanted to order some grants but they are always sold out. Well Big Willies seem to be out most of the time on Giant vapes website. So reordering is hard. I also picked up some Custards last stand and it was good, but not great. I see many like Daft Spunk. I will have to give it a try. I tried some Deuces wild by High Rollers sweets and like that stuff, but not a true Vanilla custard.

Reactions: LisaR

smokin909

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2014
Milan to Minsk
I didn't care for Big Willies at all, I personally found the butterscotch too overpowering. It was more of a butterscotch vape than a custard vape.

I just picked up a bottle of Alloy Blends Electrum Blonde in my continued quest for the perfect vanilla custard. So far I've found it way too sweet and I have a serious sweet tooth as it is so that is saying something. Just a sickly sweet vape with a biscuity base. I'm leaving it to steep now and see how it develops over the next three or four weeks. I really want to like this as the reviews seemed to be very positive, and I paid $20 for it but hey...

So far the standout for me has been Digby's Mum's Custard. It tastes like a baked custard with savoury undertones. It's definitely not an overly sweet vape which sometimes doesn't satisfy my sweet tooth but the flavor is really nice and quite complex too. Easily an ADV.

Trying to get my hands on GVC to see what all the hype is a about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread