Bakero Wire - where to order and any reviews

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by potmilkz, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. potmilkz

potmilkz Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

so does anyone have any insight on these Bakero Wire??

i know vaporlair sells them but they sold out. apparently they burn the e-liquid better then kanthal.

2. Thompson

Thompson Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

There seems to be a lot of speculation behind it, some think that is just simply kanthal ribbon.

3. AttyPops

AttyPops Yeah, I type stuff. ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I usually give anything new about 6 months before I purchase it. And I watch reviews for it. All the suckers...I mean...adventurers....buy it 1st and then let the rest of us know. :)

So...might be the greatest thing since sliced bread. Might not. But ALWAYS check the reviews.

:2c:

4. ClippinWings

ClippinWings Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

This caused a pretty heated debate/argument on here a while back.

The consensus was that "Bakero" wire is most likely ribbon kanthal, the specific measurements of which are not known.

It was also well documented that "Bakero" in some regions is a slang term meaning "Fool" or "Stupid".

5. potmilkz

potmilkz Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

6. mrlongdrag

mrlongdrag Full Member

Being a Filipino that actually lived in the Philippines (where the Bakero wire originated). Yes, "Bakero" is a Tagalog slang word for "fool" or "stupid." However, this is just a mispronunciation of the Japanese word "baka-yaro" which also runs along the lines of stupid, fool, and idiot. :)

I have seen Youtube videos from a guy who calls himself Ziggy Vape. He has tutorials on how he does his builds with Bakero wire (although they are mostly in Tagalog). Seems very legit. His vapor production is awesome. I have also found some Filipino vape shop owners who sell Bakero wire. I plan on buying some but, errrr, it's a little on the pricey side. I also want to know what the real deal is with this. I will definitely give my feedback once I get my hands on some. :)

7. AlexLim

AlexLim Full Member

Most probably he's vaping 100% VG liquids when doing videos like these to promote the product. :)

: wire, bakero
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.