Best Gourmet Ejuice Vendors #3 - Juice Junkies Saga Continues

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by angelphyre, Dec 31, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JustWondering1

JustWondering1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2015
    This sounds fantastic! Thanks for sharing the good news. I'll definitely try this one.

DJLEC likes this.
  2. ZCAR1

ZCAR1 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 22, 2014
    San Antonio, TX, USA
    I started to order, then noticed it was 80VG & canceled.

NotSoMini and DJLEC like this.
  3. Kn0ttYFive

Kn0ttYFive Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2013
    Releaser of the KRAKEN
    I don't know,... if it were made by the Sunday Supper line I would be all over it. They set the bar pretty high lol. Curious to hear a review on this one.

NotSoMini, empteeteacup and DJLEC like this.
  4. chanelvaps

chanelvaps Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I would like to try Apple Butter so somebody post it when it goes on sale please

DJLEC and empteeteacup like this.
  5. empteeteacup

empteeteacup Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2015
    Tampa, FL
    Sign up for Gaslight's mailing list. They don't do sales often, but when they do, it's usually 20% off.

DJLEC and clnire like this.
  6. AnthonyB

AnthonyB Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    Sydney Australia
    Yeah, if you are only sub ohming I can see how some Ahlusion juices might not be compatible because of their potent flavour saturation.

Apart from NETs, ahlusion and Five Pawns are the only juices I prefer to mouth-to-lung vape. I still do plenty of mouth to lung Vaping during the working day so whatever ahlusion I have left are still high in my rotation.

7. empteeteacup

Jan 9, 2015
    Tampa, FL
    I know Dinner Lady Lemon Tart is pretty popular here nowadays, but has anyone tried the Rice Pudding from them? Sounds really good!

Nanny22 and DJLEC like this.
  8. chanelvaps

I have not tried any other ones. Trying to remember who started the DL craze. Cannot remember the name but I know I liked their avatar. I was going to ask about the Strawberry Custard. None of the others get the great reviews that the lemon one gets

Nanny22 and DJLEC like this.
  9. empteeteacup

Jan 9, 2015
    Tampa, FL
    :tumble:

Eh, I've got nothing to report, but it's quiet in here today. Anything new or exciting going on? Any juices in particular people are enjoying today?

DJLEC and Nanny22 like this.
  10. tazzle

tazzle Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 5, 2014
    Athens, Greece
    I'm trying some Liquid State Coney Cake because I saw some rave reviews from one of the places I buy juice. It's described as "sugary carnival cake, topped with rich vanilla bean cream, and finished with a sweet drizzle of ripe strawberry and blueberry compote." I'll see how I like it after it ages, but so far, eh. Not really doing much for me. I also finally tried Cuttwood Boss Reserve, which I like. Not sure if I like it enough to buy more when I have some sort of ~similar~ stuff between my diy Smokey Caramel, Castle Long, and Claim Your Throne, but it's nice. Also been at some diy Unicorn Milk clone, and Bill's Vanilla Milkshake base, discussed recently in this thread.

11. nilesong

nilesong Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 7, 2011
    Sector 001
    Well, I'm pretty boring. Ahlusion Sweet Chill and Mitten Vapors Mitten Juice are my two juices today.

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk

12. Nanny22

Nanny22 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2014
    Nasty Woman Town
    That rice pudding does sound good!
    I have been pretty boring lately, too. Nothing exciting to report, really. Phillip Rocke and I are continuing our affair, so there's always that. :unsure:

DJLEC, Jingles, clnire and 5 others like this.
  13. Jonner

Jonner Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    I've been vaping some Sicboy MBYC, it's really really good.

DJLEC, NotSoMini and Nanny22 like this.
  14. NotSoMini

NotSoMini Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 13, 2014
    SoCal
  15. Kn0ttYFive

Jul 27, 2013
    Releaser of the KRAKEN
    Sunday Supper Banana Pudding...
    sooooo goood.

16. JustWondering1

JustWondering1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2015
    I am enjoying Seduce Juice's Snake Charmer. It's a new one, a creamy mango coconut juice that is very good. I will probably order a 120 ml. bottle of it. It won't replace my AHL Mango Lassi, but I definitely want to keep it in the rotation. I tried their Arcadia, a strawberry banana juice, and it's a no bueno for me, unless it improves with a long steep. Their Communion, an apple & grape juice is good. I'm still trying to figure out how good it is.

Nirvana's Lotus and Erotic need additional steep time, but I hold out more hope for Lotus than for Erotic.

That's about all I'm vaping right now.

17. chanelvaps

This person Tazzle gets the credit for the latest JJ craze of DL Lemon Tart. Lets ask if they have tasted any of the others DL's. (sorry did not know whether to say he or she) love your avatar :thumbs::vapor:

DJLEC likes this.
  18. chanelvaps

I am vaping the always lovely Nirvana Buddha's Breath. I just ordered two Buddha bracelets for the best friend/accountant that handles my affairs for me with buying the California house. Her and her assistant have gone above and beyond to do things I would not known how to do for FREE like make sure I get the right tax debt as parent to child transfer. They both do Yoga.
    I am also vaping my own Pink Grapefruit copy of Elements juice and my own Pistachio RY4 which is my go to right now and if I were buying it I would be spending a lot on it. Great TH

DJLEC, NotSoMini, I'mnotZak and 5 others like this.
  19. Nanny22

Nanny22 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2014
    Nasty Woman Town
    Just dropping this here for @JustWondering1 (was being discussed on another thread) to be sure she saw it comes in PURPLE!

[​IMG]

DJLEC, NotSoMini, Jingles and 4 others like this.
  20. Kn0ttYFive

Jul 27, 2013
    Releaser of the KRAKEN