Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
SORRY! It's cute, though - and so tiny.
Did you get purple, @Jingles?
I will let you know for sure on the white and bronze Pico. I would like to find it "mod only" without the Melo III tank. I'd prefer to buy from a US vendor and they are showing up here and there, now. Hopefully not too much longer. :thumbs:

I did go for the purple even though I like the ocean one also.

nilesong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2011
Sector 001
I did go for the purple even though I like the ocean one also.
Purple what? Are you saying you found a purple pico mod somewhere? I think i misunderstood that but just on the 1% chance there's a purple pico put there......

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Purple what? Are you saying you found a purple pico mod somewhere? I think i misunderstood that but just on the 1% chance there's a purple pico put there......

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk
LOL, not a purple Pico (that would be GREAT!)
Jingles got the "MiOne" pictured below:
ba2228b2-2739-45bc-b2ec-6f3990674152.jpg

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
How is the Valhalla?
It's good. The Nirvana's are all (to me) richly flavored and complex. I'm not far into my experience with them. so far I like the Virtue more than Valhalla. The Valhalla sometimes has felt a little too heavy, whatever that means. But, as I said, I'm not far into them, so that could easily change, especially if they mature and change.
Big but, I love Meditation. I've been looking for a melon (I liked Omega Breeze, and Ahl Dewdrop.) Meditation is smooth, tasty and perfect. For me, hands down the winner.

Reactions: DJLEC

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
It's good. The Nirvana's are all (to me) richly flavored and complex. I'm not far into my experience with them. so far I like the Virtue more than Valhalla. The Valhalla sometimes has felt a little too heavy, whatever that means. But, as I said, I'm not far into them, so that could easily change, especially if they mature and change.
Big but, I love Meditation. I've been looking for a melon (I liked Omega Breeze, and Ahl Dewdrop.) Meditation is smooth, tasty and perfect. For me, hands down the winner.
My daughter loves the melon one. I have never really liked melon in a vape except for Poseidan (Cyclops) another winner. I love Nirvana. I have some that is two years old and not even dark. Quality juice. MTL only though so I sort of veered away. They were underrated in my opinion.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Speaking of dark, anybody feel their Stash darkened awful quick? I tried to vape some Dark Star, one of my originals and it is very dark and taste's like grease. Killed my coil in no time.

I have Stash Valhalla that is approximately six months old that is not very dark. In fact it is more on the light side. This could be because the nic level is 1.5mg. Maybe the nic amount you have or how long you have had the bottle caused it to get real dark.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
From Lightning Vapes;

MasterCard is NOT in fact requiring adult signatures for all orders, nor much else.

The short story... merchant service providers are lying to their customers and shifting the blame to MasterCard, so CHANGE MERCHANT SERVICE PROVIDERS! Our new MSP plus contact info is at the bottom of this email. Now, for the longer story:

About a week ago we sent out an email stating that we would be dropping MasterCard as an accepted payment method due to over reaching requirements being imposed in order to keep processing MasterCard transactions. The text we received read:
Effective August 2016, MasterCard revised their Business Risk Assessment and Mitigation (BRAM) compliance program to include electronic nicotine delivery systems, such as e-cigarettes and vape pens. This revision was made in light of the recent extension of the US FDA’s authority to all tobacco products including electronic nicotine delivery systems a.k.a. ENDS (such as e-cigarettes and vape pens), liquids, nicotine gels, and more.

In order to avoid potential BRAM violations, a review of all existing and new e-cigarette and vape merchants must be conducted to ensure that the following requirements are met:

Age Restrictions are implemented– merchants must perform physical age verifications in stores and electronic verifications online
Merchant Category Code (MCC) must be 5993
Merchants must meet all new FDA requirements for labeling, marketing, advertising, promotion, and manufacturing. More information on FDA requirements can be found here: www.fda.gov/TobaccoProducts
Ensure merchants selling e-cigarettes and vape products meet all state and federal law requirements. Please note that state laws may vary. More information can be found here: U.S. E-Cigarette Regulations - 50 State Review (2016) | Public Health Law Center
Additional requirement for Card-Not-Present (e-commerce and mail order/telephone order) e-cigarette and vape merchants:
Registration will be required with MasterCard which costs $500/year per merchant, effective January 15, 2017
Merchant must have a health warning label visible on the website on the harms of nicotine usage
Adult signature required upon delivery
Billing terms must be clearly disclosed on the merchant’s website
Each merchant will require the following in order to be eligible for registration:

Legal Compliance Verification – This is a written opinion from an independent, reputable, and qualified attorney or accreditation by a recognized third party, i.e. FDA, TVECA, or state agencies. The Legal Compliance Verification must indicate that the merchant’s business practices have been reviewed and comply fully with all laws applicable to the merchant’s business type.
Acceptance of an annual $500 registration fee required by MasterCard; an approved agreement will be available for merchant signature.
Implementation of real-time batch procedures to monitor continually simultaneous multiple transactions using the same account number and consecutive or excessive attempts using the same account number.
Merchant must maintain a total chargeback to interchange sales volume ratio below ECP thresholds.
However we were able to secure another merchant service provider who told us that it is not MasterCard imposing these new requirements, but rather simply the merchant service provider in order to further cover their butts.

If you are a customer of ours, know that we will accept MasterCard for the foreseeable future. If you are a wholesale customer of ours with an online storefront, get a hold of Keith Palomares at Best Rate Merchant Services. We had an account within just a few days and are accepting all major credit cards without issue. Their attitude is, "What goes on with the FDA, is between you and the FDA". Find the contact information below:

Keith Palomares

kpalomares@brmerchantservice.com

805 578 1153

Best Rate Merchant Service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
chanel, is loaded good? Both of them?
@EKat, I don't think Chanel has tried any Loaded. She asked about it a while back and mentioned the 120 ML bottles. I have tried the S"mores. It was ok by me, but I wanted a little better/more chocolate taste. Glad I got to try it, though!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
chanel, is loaded good? Both of them?
I did try it. Asked my friend to let me buy some. She buys it a lot. I did not think much of it and pretty much decided my friend did not have great taste. Either Skeebo or DMSKA also said it was no bueno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread