Best Gourmet Ejuice Vendors #3 - Juice Junkies Saga Continues

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by angelphyre, Dec 31, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JustWondering1

JustWondering1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2015
    It's gorgeous!! I really don't want to buy a mod with an internal battery, but this one is extremely tempting!!

DJLEC, clnire and Nanny22 like this.
  2. JustWondering1

Aug 29, 2015
    I'm so happy to hear you are having success with DIY! This gives me hope! So far, I've only stockpiled nic, but as soon as I am further along with the stockpile of nic and hardware, I'll dip my toe in DIY juice.

I just filled a tank with Buddha's Breath and it is as good as I remembered it was!! A delicious vape!

3. Kn0ttYFive

Kn0ttYFive Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2013
    Releaser of the KRAKEN
  4. newyork13

newyork13 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    Aside from the NET.com liquids (currently vaping the Butterscotch Cavendish, Carrot Cake and Sweet Cakes) I've been really enjoying Nirvana Meditation, Valhalla and Virtue. (Just ordered a bit more to take further advantage of the 40% sale.)
    I have the Buddha's Breath, but I'm a little scared of it, given its strong spicy scent. I'll try it soon.

5. Jingles

Jingles Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2011
    Ohio
    I had that in my cart yesterday at VaporDNA! By the time I went back to check my cart later in the day, it was gone! I was frustrated with them all weekend. I wanted their deal on Kangertech TOGO for $9.99 with a $35.00 purchase. Never could get the code to work for me.

I am still vaping my favorite Ahlusion juices-Calypso, Autumn Mist and Lychee Coconut Smoothie. Just tried The Plume Room's Melon juice today and it is pretty good!

6. NotSoMini

NotSoMini Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 13, 2014
    I always have a tank of Doodlebugs RY4 and Mr Vape RY4 going. In addition, today is a citrus day for me — I am vaping AHL Lime Cream, Mr. Meringue, and Isolani (lemon cookie)i by Taken Three that I purchased from Giant Vapes. I just started vaping Isolani so a little early to tell but so far so good.

7. Nanny22

Nanny22 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2014
    Nasty Woman Town
    It's $35 here, @Jingles - but I have not ever purchased from this vendor.
    Mi-One Starter Kit by: Smokin Vapor

8. chanelvaps

chanelvaps Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nirvana Virtue is my all time fav. Sort of knocked Buddha's Breath out of that spot. It is wonderful as a MTL vape

9. chanelvaps

chanelvaps Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

How is the Valhalla?

DJLEC, Nanny22 and JustWondering1 like this.
  10. JustWondering1

Aug 29, 2015
    Hopefully you'll find the abalone mod elsewhere. I read on another thread that it is a loose MTL vape but I would love to know what you think of it if you get one.

I love all of the AHL juices you mention above. Your post reminds me that I am overdue for a fix of Autumn Mist!! Have you ever tried AHL's Grape Vine? I've been curious about that one, and I don't remember anyone talking about it.

DJLEC and Nanny22 like this.
  11. JustWondering1

Aug 29, 2015
    I was about to empty the last few drops of Virtue from my tank last night, clean the tank and fill it with one of the many new juices I have and want to try, but it was so good I couldn't bring myself to empty it. I guess those new juices will get a few more days of steeping before I try them. I am planning to buy the big bottle of Virtue very soon!!

newyork13 and DJLEC like this.
  12. Jingles

Jul 18, 2011
    Ohio
    I haven't tried Ahlusion/s Grapevine. Seems like I remember a few people saying it was good a couple of years ago when it first came out.

DJLEC and JustWondering1 like this.
  13. JustWondering1

Aug 29, 2015
    I think the next new-to-me AHL juices I'll try will be the Wild Passion and Grape Vine.

DJLEC and Jingles like this.
  14. jrenae4

jrenae4 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2013
    ES, MD
    Ooh what is this? I have a black and purple smok alien out for delivery :)

15. Nanny22

Jan 2, 2014
    Nasty Woman Town
    Here's a link, @jrenae4
    Mi-One Starter Kit by: Smokin Vapor
    It comes in three colors, 1100 mah. I have no experience with it whatsoever, just saw a few threads mentioning it as a stealth vape. It's cute!

JustWondering1, DJLEC and Jingles like this.
  16. NotSoMini

Jul 13, 2014
    If there are any Kilo fans Breezy has 40% off today only with code Kilo.

DJLEC and JustWondering1 like this.
  17. Nanny22

Jan 2, 2014
    Nasty Woman Town
  18. NotSoMini

Jul 13, 2014
    [​IMG] E-CIGS * VAPING * DEALS

[​IMG]

Over 50% Savings! No promo code required!

Stock up now!

SAVE BIG NOW

Free US shipping on all orders. Offer can't be used with other offers. All products included. Offer valid on NJOY.com only.

19. Jingles

Jul 18, 2011
    Ohio
    Order placed! Darn you Nanny! Lol...(Let me know when and where you find the White and Bronze Pico in stock. I have only seen it at heaven gifts).

20. Nanny22

Jan 2, 2014
    Nasty Woman Town
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    SORRY! It's cute, though - and so tiny.
    Did you get purple, @Jingles?
    I will let you know for sure on the white and bronze Pico. I would like to find it "mod only" without the Melo III tank. I'd prefer to buy from a US vendor and they are showing up here and there, now. Hopefully not too much longer. :thumbs:

DJLEC likes this.