Status
Not open for further replies.

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Peach Pie from Southern Sweets is bomb. Natural, juicy peach, cream, and light buttery crust without being too sweet. It is my first new fave of 2017. This one will be a rebuy for me for sure. I'd post the link,. It it looks like the Gaslight Vapor site is down for maintenance.

Edit: Here's the link Southern Sweets - Peach Pie

Last edited:

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Dmska, how do u like Stacked Up? I hope you love it!
I haven't got it yet. Believe it or not the package took a trip to the West coast, instead of Florida. However tracking says it'll be delivered tomorrow. I also ordered Milky Flakes from Mojo because they have a 25% off sale good until tonight. So I'm looking forward to trying two new ones this week.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Love is in the air! Hello from Vapeland!
We are excited to announce the return of our limited edition flavor, Lovebirds.

Champagne pops and the strawberry sings,
Raspberry tweets and wondrous things,
Love comes swift, on the wing,
Oh what a gift the lovebirds bring.

Lovebirds is available at AliceInVapeland.com until
February 28th.

For 20% off Lovebirds, use the coupon code: lovesweetlove

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Peach Pie from Southern Sweets is bomb. Natural, juicy peach, cream, and light buttery crust without being too sweet. It is my first new fave of 2017. This one will be a rebuy for me for sure. I'd post the link,. It it looks like the Gaslight Vapor site is down for maintenance.

I'm so glad to hear you like it! I saw it on the Gaslight site recently and was interested in it.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
For the past week I have been going through my stash of ejuices to see what treasures I have that I forgot about. Some that I have tried so far:

Churros and Vanilla Ice Cream by One Up — I added a little AiV Call Me Vanilla (vanilla ice cream cone). Good churro IMO.
Fifteen Foot Falls by AiV — it has been quite a while since I vaped this and I still like it.
Comb the Desert by Schwartz — I don’t remember purchasing this nor do I know where I got this from. I get more of a sour taste so possibly yogurt with a touch of peanut butter.
Custard Fusion by Refuge — Really enjoying this butterscotch custard. Long steep really pays off.
AiV Pearship — I have a 10ml bottle which has got to be at least three years old. This is a pear and NET flavor. I am trying to convince myself that it is still good to vape since it is a NET although not sure about the natural pear. Should I or shouldn’t I is the question.

I have been bypassing the ejuice sales for the most part. I did order from AHL their Cherry, Maple and Vanilla Wild Wood tobaccos plus Contrary Cherry. I am generally not a cherry fan however I find the cherry flavor AHL uses to be very good. All of these are new to me.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Ooooh. Do let me know how Nona is! I've been curious about that one.
It tastes exactly like spiced bread pudding but I don't think I like it.

I don't taste much on the inhale, but I rarely do with any flavor. The exhale has a LOT of spice. It is predominately something in the nutmeg/mace family. It's rather overpowering at first but once you get used to it you can taste the smoothness of the bread pudding afterwards.

My problem is that while I like nutmeg, there's just too much of it for me. If it were a little milder or had something like candied ginger mixed in I'd like it better. But, if you like nutmeg, it's a good juice.

cali$

Unresolved Status
Jan 17, 2017
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
It tastes exactly like spiced bread pudding but I don't think I like it.

I don't taste much on the inhale, but I rarely do with any flavor. The exhale has a LOT of spice. It is predominately something in the nutmeg/mace family. It's rather overpowering at first but once you get used to it you can taste the smoothness of the bread pudding afterwards.

My problem is that while I like nutmeg, there's just too much of it for me. If it were a little milder or had something like candied ginger mixed in I'd like it better. But, if you like nutmeg, it's a good juice.

Thanks for remembering me! I really like spicy tasting juices, so I may very well like that one. It is a 50/50, correct? If it is, then I may pick some up to put in my Mi One that is on the way!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Thanks for remembering me! I really like spicy tasting juices, so I may very well like that one. It is a 50/50, correct? If it is, then I may pick some up to put in my Mi One that is on the way!
Dang you ! You get all the goodies! :lol:

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Dang you ! You get all the goodies! :lol:

Hey! I almost never splurge on myself in terms of vape gear or juice anymore. The Peach Pie was the first juice I've ordered for myself in awhile (aside from my monthly Craft Vapery box) and I needed a new MTL setup for work because the MyJet was not working out. I did just order an Aspire Cleito to try though. I need to cut myself off. Too many actual life expenses that I SHOULD be paying on :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
Hey! I almost never splurge on myself in terms of vape gear or juice anymore. The Peach Pie was the first juice I've ordered for myself (aside from my monthly Craft Vapery box) and I needed a new MTL setup for work because the MyJet was not working out. I did just order an Aspire Cleito to try to though. I need to cut myself off. Too many actual life expenses that I SHOULD be paying on :lol::lol::lol:
I LOVE my Cleitos!!!

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Hey! I almost never splurge on myself in terms of vape gear or juice anymore. The Peach Pie was the first juice I've ordered for myself in awhile (aside from my monthly Craft Vapery box) and I needed a new MTL setup for work because the MyJet was not working out. I did just order an Aspire Cleito to try though. I need to cut myself off. Too many actual life expenses that I SHOULD be paying on :lol::lol::lol:
I didn't remember who asked but it was an easy search. The word "Nona" has only appeared 4 times in this thread. :thumbs:

I have a moratorium on vape spending this month but, come February, there are things I want to stock up on -- especially more iStick60s ($23.50 at S-V), the new Cubis coil and some mini-Cubises. I think juice has the best flavor right after you fill or refill the tank (the main reason I still drip on old-fashioned atomizers a lot) so I think a 2ml tank should be yummy.

The use of "old-fashioned" to describe a product in an industry that is only 10 years old is very funny.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
15977787_10211792515185989_1723934528395618276_n.jpg

shatteredsoul76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Portland, TN, USA

I live about 13 miles from them, Ive been in the store once but didnt buy anything. Im sure they have grown since then and I guess I need to go back and try some of their juice.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    For the past week I have been going through my stash of ejuices to see what treasures I have that I forgot about. Some that I have tried so far:

Churros and Vanilla Ice Cream by One Up — I added a little AiV Call Me Vanilla (vanilla ice cream cone). Good churro IMO.
    Fifteen Foot Falls by AiV — it has been quite a while since I vaped this and I still like it.
    Comb the Desert by Schwartz — I don’t remember purchasing this nor do I know where I got this from. I get more of a sour taste so possibly yogurt with a touch of peanut butter.
    Custard Fusion by Refuge — Really enjoying this butterscotch custard. Long steep really pays off.
    AiV Pearship — I have a 10ml bottle which has got to be at least three years old. This is a pear and NET flavor. I am trying to convince myself that it is still good to vape since it is a NET although not sure about the natural pear. Should I or shouldn’t I is the question.

I have been bypassing the ejuice sales for the most part. I did order from AHL their Cherry, Maple and Vanilla Wild Wood tobaccos plus Contrary Cherry. I am generally not a cherry fan however I find the cherry flavor AHL uses to be very good. All of these are new to me.

I would give that AiV Pearship a toot if I were you. It comes in the brown glass bottles which should make it last a long time.

I can't wait to hear what you think of the new ones from AHL. I've heard the Contrary Cherry is very good, but pretty subtle.

Reactions: DJLEC

Ipster

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 8, 2012
    Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
    almost 500pages wow!,Im sure that VapeKitchen has been mentioned.
    Its so subjective, these likes, and hates.
    I love good gourmet liquid that is ready to go wont need to be steeped but wont get nasty sitting
    a few months either.
    The items I've ordered from budget liquid makers arent consistent. i like a couple items on the dragon line from eCBlend,
    but I tend to order a few hundred bucks worth, and literally throwing half of the un vapable crap out.
    some of the juice is 100% nasty, wont ever get better, complete waste of $.
    one thing I've learned from the ECBlends, the VapeWilds, the Mt Baker Vapor and similar discount makers it doesnot matter if you're a $20 customer or a $200 customer.

just looking for consistency over time, so when i find something I luv, I know the next time I order it,
    it''ll be just as good.

vape on, write your government reps, make sure our rights are fought for.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    almost 500pages wow!,Im sure that VapeKitchen has been mentioned.
    Its so subjective, these likes, and hates.
    I love good gourmet liquid that is ready to go wont need to be steeped but wont get nasty sitting
    a few months either.
    The items I've ordered from budget liquid makers arent consistent. i like a couple items on the dragon line from eCBlend,
    but I tend to order a few hundred bucks worth, and literally throwing half of the un vapable crap out.
    some of the juice is 100% nasty, wont ever get better, complete waste of $.
    one thing I've learned from the ECBlends, the VapeWilds, the Mt Baker Vapor and similar discount makers it doesnot matter if you're a $20 customer or a $200 customer.

just looking for consistency over time, so when i find something I luv, I know the next time I order it,
    it''ll be just as good.

vape on, write your government reps, make sure our rights are fought for.

I've been meaning to order from Vape Kitchen for more than a year now. They've got so many juices that sounds scrumptious to me!

Ahlusion, AiV, Vape Chemist and Seduce Juice are the vendors I use most frequently.

Reactions: DJLEC
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread