Status
Not open for further replies.

VanClan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Saskatchewan
You'd probably be interested in Ms T's Bakery Essentials they have great flavors, but since I'm not a huge fan of VG it isn't my personal favorite. Everything you order is hand-made after the order, which is good and bad because it also increases shipping times. Definitely worth a shot though.

I've never even heard of Alice in Vapeland, but it sounds interesting.

Darkcraft, I recommend that you check out Alice in Vapeland. I got a Little Bit of Everything Sampler and am working my way through it. It comes with 16 3 ml samples. The packaging is awesome and they really seem to care about their customers.

baghandler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Chicago
OK, vaping Grandmaster right now. Not bad. Not getting any peanut butter, though. <---This could be a good thing.

I am bummed that my AiV order won't get here before I leave for the weekend. I guess it will have to steep in my mailbox. *sigh*

So, I just ordered mellow melange from Mad Murdock! I don't usually go for apple flavors, but we shall see......

I saw that mellow melange was available today. It looks quite good, based on the description. I will be interested to hear your thoughts. I'm not a huge fan of most of the apple-flavored juices I have tried, with a significant exception: Eve's Mistake by Good Life Vapors. So good I just got a big bottle.

Last edited:

Sweetab

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Portland, OR
OK, vaping Grandmaster right now. Not bad. Not getting any peanut butter, though. <---This could be a good thing.

I am bummed that my AiV order won't get here before I leave for the weekend. I guess it will have to steep in my mailbox. *sigh*

I saw that mellow melange was available today. It looks quite good, based on the description. I will be interested to hear your thoughts. I'm not a huge fan of most of the apple-flavored juices I have tried, with a significant exception: Eve's Mistake by Good Life Vapors. So good I just got a big bottle.

Yeah, I haven't tried Mad Murdock yet. I have some cutter and Maha Ras on the way as well!

AIV is my favorite, favorite, favorite! I'm vaping Zombie Apocolypse right now! Sorry you have to wait...... What is your favorite juice? Fave vendor?

Have fun on the weekend. Going anywhere fun?

ArcaneMolaMola

Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
El Paso, TX
Sooo….. I went ahead and tried AiV and Nirvana Vapors. Haven’t tried all of the others due to my tight budget. First, Nirvana Vapors… I noticed they have a lot of flavor, but at the same time I smelled and tasted what seems to be a very sweet artificial sweetener base behind all of their juices. They are pretty much too sweet for me. Of course at first I thought they were great but the sweetness of all of their juices quickly got to me and I put them down.

Second, AiV. I must say although many of their juices are subtle in flavor, I seem to like them better than Velvet Cloud Vapor. I ordered, Zombie Apocalypse, Twas Brillig, Afternoon Tea, B & W Cookie and White Rabbit. I also received a free sample of April Moon. Out of all of them, I think the one I did not like so much was B&W Cookie. All of the other ones were great. Even the April Moon that I was not really interested in was pretty good. My favorites out of the batch were Twas Brillig, Afternoon Tea and April Moon. I was also wondering if anyone has tried adding the extra flavor to their juices at all?

As far as customer service, AiV and Nirvana were both really good as they both have answered any questions and concerns in a timely fashion. VCV for me was pretty much non-existent. Not sure how others have been able to communicate with them but they never seem to respond to my emails so I gave up (even after they mixed up an order). Well, one of my friends was able to get a response from them on facebook, and after that it was silence. Perhaps they are still behind due to their move?

Sweetab

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Portland, OR
Sooo….. I went ahead and tried AiV and Nirvana Vapors. Haven’t tried all of the others due to my tight budget. First, Nirvana Vapors… I noticed they have a lot of flavor, but at the same time I smelled and tasted what seems to be a very sweet artificial sweetener base behind all of their juices. They are pretty much too sweet for me. Of course at first I thought they were great but the sweetness of all of their juices quickly got to me and I put them down.

Second, AiV. I must say although many of their juices are subtle in flavor, I seem to like them better than Velvet Cloud Vapor. I ordered, Zombie Apocalypse, Twas Brillig, Afternoon Tea, B & W Cookie and White Rabbit. I also received a free sample of April Moon. Out of all of them, I think the one I did not like so much was B&W Cookie. All of the other ones were great. Even the April Moon that I was not really interested in was pretty good. My favorites out of the batch were Twas Brillig, Afternoon Tea and April Moon. I was also wondering if anyone has tried adding the extra flavor to their juices at all?

As far as customer service, AiV and Nirvana were both really good as they both have answered any questions and concerns in a timely fashion. VCV for me was pretty much non-existent. Not sure how others have been able to communicate with them but they never seem to respond to my emails so I gave up (even after they mixed up an order). Well, one of my friends was able to get a response from them on facebook, and after that it was silence. Perhaps they are still behind due to their move?

Out of all the juices I have tried, AiV is still by far my fave! I have tried A LOT in the last weeks. Alice is just way more enjoyable beginning with the packaging, website, flavor, experience. So glad you enjoyed them too!

bbywho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Arlington, VA, USA
So far, Ahlusion would get my vote. I ordered their Tiramisu, Boba Tea, Coconut Dreams, Blueberry Vanilla Cake, Cherry Cola and Strawberry Shortcake a few weeks ago and just reordered 30 ml bottles of the Tiramisu and Boba Tea. They were all tasty on arrival and have only gotten better with steeping. You can pick your PG/VG ratio up to 70vg, and, after giving feedback on your first order, have your juices tweaked/customized to your liking. I've been following the Ahlusion's thread and am developing a very expensive wishlist! Can't say I've been saving any money switching from analogs!

baghandler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Chicago
Yeah, I haven't tried Mad Murdock yet. I have some cutter and Maha Ras on the way as well!

AIV is my favorite, favorite, favorite! I'm vaping Zombie Apocolypse right now! Sorry you have to wait...... What is your favorite juice? Fave vendor?

Have fun on the weekend. Going anywhere fun?

Lucky me, as we were packing up the car for the weekend the mailman happened to be walking up to the door...with my AiV goody box! So I took it with and am now vaping Cheshire Catnip! YUM! Have also had a tank-full of Mind Toulouse, also YUM!

I also have to give a huge thumbs-up to the incredible packaging. I know that the quality and flavor of the juice is the bottom line, but I really appreciate the attention to detail that AiV gives to the whole package. It is a multi-sensory experience!

Edited to add: also just ordered some MM mellow melange!

Last edited:

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Upland, California, United States
YES, YES, YES! I just went to my local vape shop that carries 5 pawns and tried all their flavors. BEST JUICE I'VE EVER TASTED. Literally its on the same level as AIV. These are my 2 favorite vendors now. The only difference I would say is that 5 pawns flavors are more complex and have tons of layers- theres no mistaking what the flavors are etc. I bought 3 of them in 30ml bottles for $29 each(so that tells you how much I liked them.) Gambit actually didn't do it for me...it didn't fit the description for me. I didn't get apple pie or however they describe it, perhaps the bottle at the shop needs steeped longer. But I did LOVE Grandmaster, Queenside, and Bowden's Mate, These will be my special occasion, show off, vape flavors. :) Also 5 Pawns comes in a great package and is pleasing to the eye. :) YUM. Thanks to this thread I have a new vendor added to my favorite gourmet flavors! :D

Sweetab

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Portland, OR
YES, YES, YES! I just went to my local vape shop that carries 5 pawns and tried all their flavors. BEST JUICE I'VE EVER TASTED. Literally its on the same level as AIV. These are my 2 favorite vendors now. The only difference I would say is that 5 pawns flavors are more complex and have tons of layers- theres no mistaking what the flavors are etc. I bought 3 of them in 30ml bottles for $29 each(so that tells you how much I liked them.) Gambit actually didn't do it for me...it didn't fit the description for me. I didn't get apple pie or however they describe it, perhaps the bottle at the shop needs steeped longer. But I did LOVE Grandmaster, Queenside, and Bowden's Mate, These will be my special occasion, show off, vape flavors. :) Also 5 Pawns comes in a great package and is pleasing to the eye. :) YUM. Thanks to this thread I have a new vendor added to my favorite gourmet flavors! :D

So glad you got some new inspiration from my thread! Out of all the 5 pawns flavors, grandmaster was my fave. I didn't like gambit, and didn't try the others. I got a nauseous feeling from the smell, and taste of the ones I tried. Perhaps, I will revisit after steeping a couple weeks more.

Sweetab

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Portland, OR
Right now , I am totally digging on Fuzion vapors(while watching Walking Dead). I've been vaping it since yesterday! I am vaping xtc, and bonzai blend. I have blended the two together.The xtc on its own was nice though. I am using a vivi nova 2.5 ohm metal tank, with my provari mini 4.2 v.:vapor: :p

Last edited:

VanClan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Saskatchewan
I'm working my way through a 16 flavour sampler from AiV and so for some really good ones, some ok ones, but nothing terrible. I started with the ones that I thought would be my least favorite, so I've got some good ones cued up.

I'm waiting until I have some extra money before I order from 5 Pawns. I want yo try them but their juice is expensive and shipping to Canada is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread