Breakthrough on transitioning difficulties

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharonH

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2013
Ontario, Canada & California
Hey congrats Sharon. I just quit smoking lastnight, almost 30hrs ago, and have been vaping like a madman for about 20 of those hours. Ive using 24 and 16 nic levels from two different clearos. Ive only filled each twice today, one is 2.5 and the other is 3 I think. Ill also add I was testing the flavors I got as samples so my numbers are alittle off.

Good luck stayin off em! As Im finding out, everyone here has been very very supportive!

Congrats Dave! Did you go to Vapefest? I was supposed to go!

ta2dave76

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Las Vegas
Yea I did. Pieced together a decent setup with an Ovale 1000mah egoC twist, and a couple of Kanger tanks, and I was given a 650 Oakley ego battery for crushing up my smokes.

Sad thing is, lastnight was the first time Ive been on the strip in a long long long time. All the drunk aholes and the crazy sht that happens down there is the reason I dont go to often.

SharonH

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2013
Ontario, Canada & California
Yea I did. Pieced together a decent setup with an Ovale 1000mah egoC twist, and a couple of Kanger tanks, and I was given a 650 Oakley ego battery for crushing up my smokes.

Sad thing is, lastnight was the first time Ive been on the strip in a long long long time. All the drunk aholes and the crazy sht that happens down there is the reason I dont go to often.

Awesome and good for you! Yeah, I used to go to Vegas every 2-3 months for a very long weekend and stopped several years ago. A lot has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread