Capella? *please move to DIY - thank you!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Submarine123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Hello, I'm interested in DIY'ing with Capella flavorings, but I'm not finding a lot of info about their feedback.

Do their flavorings tend to be OK for vaping?

And another thing I'm just not finding much info on is additives. Like Ethyl Matyl or whatever, things like that, I just don't know what's worth the money, where to get it, or if I even should.

I'm not trying to create complex recipies, simply simple things like a Vanilla Custard, Orange Cream, maybe a Gingerbread, that type of thing, and I don't like too-sweet or bitter additives.

Is there really any good Capella-based recipies you guys could recommend as a starter point? And also, what is the *most* trusted source for Nicotine?

Thank you!

*Please just don't post endless links, it's a disaster trying to search through it all on my phone*

sisu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2014
Texas
Capella can be found at
bullcityvapor dot com
ecigexpress dot com
wizardlabs.us
There is also good info on each of the mfg. web sites.

Don't randomly buy a little of this and some of that. Be sure you have flavors that match your flavor profile and have the potential to go together to make a good vaping liquid. I suggest finding a couple of recipes you like. Purchase the brands and flavors noted in the recipes. Then, decide on a primary brand for your flavors. I have mostly TFA with a few FW. On the next order I will widen my selection of flavors and buy a few Capella flavors.

With nicotine, it isn't so much about trusted vendors as your preferred type of nic. For example, I do not want to taste the nic, no peppery or tobacco taste or throat hit. I use Nude Nicotine. NN would be a bad choice for someone who wants a stronger tasting nic. Below is a link to the Nicotine Comparison thread. Sorry, I can't avoid the link. A new comparison was started around July by Rossum. It starts with him offering to send various nics to ECF members to evaluate. The brand name of each nic was unknown to the participants.
Nicotine Comparisons | E-Cigarette Forum

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread