Not open for further replies.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Hey there. My heart about stopped when I saw that I was down to only 30 ml of Black Clove Djarum (WTA) so I went to place an order pronto! I noticed the Cappucino option and thought I might want to try it along with my mainstay of BC and P-38. (Obviously, I'm not into subtle flavors). Any feedback from others?

Also Ms Chris, it would sure be great if the BC (WTA) in 12 mg would be available in 30 mls like last time. Yes, I AM SPOILED but you guys did it, .

MsChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Hey there. My heart about stopped when I saw that I was down to only 30 ml of Black Clove Djarum (WTA) so I went to place an order pronto! I noticed the Cappucino option and thought I might want to try it along with my mainstay of BC and P-38. (Obviously, I'm not into subtle flavors). Any feedback from others?

Also Ms Chris, it would sure be great if the BC (WTA) in 12 mg would be available in 30 mls like last time. Yes, I AM SPOILED but you guys did it, ��.

We do have 1 bottle of Darjim Clove WTA in 30ml at the store right now.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
We do have 1 bottle of Darjim Clove WTA in 30ml at the store right now.

Argghhh....my timing is off. Just got a package with a bunch of 10 ml Darjim....... Please Ms Chris, don't sell it to anyone else

BTW, I also like the bottle that that 30 ml come in more than the 10's. Much easier to use.

MsChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Argghhh....my timing is off. Just got a package with a bunch of 10 ml Darjim....... Please Ms Chris, don't sell it to anyone else��

BTW, I also like the bottle that that 30 ml come in more than the 10's. Much easier to use.

Get your order in quickly....can't place a hold in the store or you will not be able to order it :)

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Get your order in quickly....can't place a hold in the store or you will not be able to order it :)

Ahh....you twisted my arm Ms Chris. Order placed (thank you). Would never expect you to hold something that another could enjoy. Very much appreciate the nudge....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread