CARTOMATOR cartomizer Tank System NOW IN STOCK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Well....you know KD....you go off and find all these new friends and forget about us little people!
But Ski and I did discuss sending flowers....well actually it was a Stripper-Gram.....but then Ski lost your address:(
Bad Ski!

I think I have it - One Stripper Gram en route.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Sooooooo it's Tuesday. Didn't drew say tues-wed???

I keep checking but nada :(

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Ok this is painful seeing you all just sitting there f5 f5 f5 repeat.....So, I am here to hand out wrist bands, cold drinks and tell you Saturday will 100% be the day! So give your F5 a couple of days off until Saturday after 12pm!

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
Well, since you're waiting for a couple more days, I will pop in here and show you my prize from StotheK's contest a couple weeks ago :)

This is the SS with airflow bottom cap and beveled top cap. It is one sweet vaping helper!! Thanks again CG!!!
SSCM_alone.jpg SSCM_att.jpg

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Ok this is painful seeing you all just sitting there f5 f5 f5 repeat.....So, I am here to hand out wrist bands, cold drinks and tell you Saturday will 100% be the day! So give your F5 a couple of days off until Saturday after 12pm!
Please let it come with detailed instructions in the package and on the nHaler website/ECF forum. Drew is so light on the details in his web listings, I think he assumes we all know as much about everything that he does. :)

Also, those of us who signed up for the newsletter: Are we going to get an email before, at the same time, or after they go live on nHaler's site?

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Looks like I'm going to miss out on this first Reactor run considering how fast new stuff sells out the first time around, I am absolutely flat broke this week :( I look forward to hearing from everybody else how they are and will most likely be snagging one on a future production run :)
Send me an email to DGliem00@gmail.com (thats double zero) my friend....There is something I wanted to show you anyway...Thanks
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread