Cartomizer Tank Master List

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtieri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Chicago
The 5.5ml Phat Tank from Vaporescence will match pretty well for diameter.
If you want ridiculous juice capacity, you can go with the 8.5ml BFT from
the same place. COV carries the 1.5 ohm DC carto, but you'll have to punch
the hole your self. They carry the mnf punched with the flange, but they
cost a little more.

For straight carto vaping you can go with the Boge 2.0 ohm ( warmer vape ),
or the 3.2 ohm ( cooler vape ). Some juices taste different/better with warmer
or cooler vape. Just remember, lower ohms means warmer vape.

Thanks a lot for the info and the links!!! I appreciate it. I will be getting one of those tanks but they are out of the black right now. Once again, I appreciate the feedback!

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Try the Gotvapes Stone tank works great in my opinion

Attachments

• IMG_0453 (480x640).jpg
    IMG_0453 (480x640).jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1,506

VpnDrgn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Gulfport, MS.
Vaporescence has the 5ml tank in black, but it takes a DC or an XL carto.
Does Boge even make an XL carto?

thumbnail.asp

Left to Right - std / xl / dc
This pic from Carolinavapes shows that a, so called, Boge XL is barely longer than a std carto and about 5mm's
short of a DC carto. The only 5ml tank that will take a std Boge carto ( that I know of ) is the 5.5ml Phat tank from Vaporescence.
But, guess what:p, they are out of black right now. :facepalm:

Last edited:

jtieri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Chicago
Vaporescence has the 5ml tank in black, but it takes a DC or an XL carto.
Does Boge even make an XL carto?

thumbnail.asp

Left to Right - std / xl / dc
This pic from Carolinavapes shows that a, so called, Boge XL is barely longer than a std carto and about 5mm's
short of a DC carto. The only 5ml tank that will take a std Boge carto ( that I know of ) is the 5.5ml Phat tank from Vaporescence.
But, guess what:p, they are out of black right now. :facepalm:

Thanks!!! But now you see what I mean!!! Lol

I don't really need the regular Boge in the tank. I was just looking for ANY Boge cartomizer tank. I just wanted the tank black and no one seemed to have one in stock. But I did find a 6ml black tank that comes with the Boge carromizers. I got it from Copper Creek. Ordered it!!! They also have the best damn ejuice out there! House Blend all the way!!!!!

jtieri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Chicago
The only tank I see at Copper Creek is this one: Tank 6ml capacity

That's a standard Smoktech tank, made for their dual-coil cartos.

My error. Yes they are by smoke tech. Oh well, it's from Copper Creek so I know it will be good!! But I also ordered some Boge cartomizers from them to use when not using the tank.

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
Before you get the dremel out, see if your boge will reach the bottom of the top tank lip. If so, get yourself a long drip tip and fuhget bout tank cutting.

That's another good idea.

jtieri, I wouldn't try to cut the poly with a Dremel. Get a tubing cutter if at all possible, or borrow one. Much cleaner cut and it will automatically be straight.

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
Before you get the dremel out, see if your boge will reach the bottom of the top tank lip. If so, get yourself a long drip tip and fuhget bout tank cutting.
The "Universal" extension/adapter from Cherryvapes is another alternative - if the carto does not reach the top-cap. I have seen many use standard sized cartos in DCC length carto tanks with the Universal to make up the extra needed length. I have tried this combination too. For me, and my personal "draw" preferences, it changes the draw/airflow somewhat. However, I am extremely picky about my vaping draw/air-flow while many others use this combination regularly.

JGD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2011
Wisconsin
Gotta Plug the Go Go Nation here too as they also have a very nice Tank design for the Go Go Cartomizers. I present you with........ The Chopper Cyclone Tank

View attachment 56259

Located here: Go-goUSA.com | Go-goUSA.com

Nate aka Darth vapor

Boo! They're site is down. But the Go-Go cartos look very intriguing. Are the Go-Gos available with 510 threading? I could always get an adapter suppose:) WHat threading do they have? I'm looking for the easiest, lowest maintenance tank on the market for my mom who has just agreed to quit smoking after 30 years on analogs! Price doesn't matter to her. I personally have the Buzz Pro and the VPX SS in kelly green. What would you guys suggest? She's starting on a 510 Riva....eventually she'll move up the way I did ( I now have a Buzz Pro and just my first Reo Grand). Suggestions would be very appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread