[CLOSED}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Tom, I'm gonna have to put the conversion on the back burner for a bit, I'm sorry. But, this happened!
dfd266fcb4ab38ba1c20f8203ff6252e.jpg
So,you are holding out for a black goon? Is that the concept?

Hank F. Spankman

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2013
New Jersey
So,you are holding out for a black goon? Is that the concept?
No, other stuff came up. I still want to do it, but I can't do it right now.

The black Goon is real. Lol They started selling them Tuesday. They're freaking gorgeous. And yes, there is one headed my way lol (that'll make 3 of em)

jeffreyace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
minnesota
Same as an LBC. Finish will be nice but not perfect. Look back at the pics of Beez"s and Digitals for comparison.
No way I could swing out another few hundred on a mod. Too many bills and my son is always out growing things, and then my wife isn't working in the summer at skool so I'll be the only income. Probably won't be able to buy myself another present until tax return season next year to be honest lol.

Reactions: Sloth Tonight

fishwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2015
New Hampshire
Just got a new toy today....
View attachment 549920
Just so I can make the 510 guts, all the bells and whistles and I'm hoping it comes in handy for attys as well, I'm betting it makes custom pins a lot faster. It's my first time using a lathe so it will be a steep learning curve but I'm ready.

Nice score Tom, I've been eying that one as well but the shipping is a killer to the east coast. I'm thinking I'll have to go elsewhere for mine so I can spin drip tips to my hearts content.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Trivia question Tom - who made the itty bitty "PDA" that you brought to us back when we liked tiny little atties with pinholes in 'em? I know it was imported, but can't find ANY references to that atty as an original top-feeder, etc...
And there was another PDA that was different...

Reactions: inspects

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Trivia question Tom - who made the itty bitty "PDA" that you brought to us back when we liked tiny little atties with pinholes in 'em? I know it was imported, but can't find ANY references to that atty as an original top-feeder, etc...
And there was another PDA that was different...
Projectile mods....

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Nice score Tom, I've been eying that one as well but the shipping is a killer to the east coast. I'm thinking I'll have to go elsewhere for mine so I can spin drip tips to my hearts content.
Shipping was 145 shipped to the terminal... I ordered a heap of other stuff as well that rode along free though.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
I have a body already made for you... I made the battery bay way to big on the very first (unseen) LBC and I have been using it as a paper weight I'll make you an LBC xl. Something around 1500 mah 100-120 amps 70-80c. It won't last all day at 200 but it will outlast YOU at 200. LEt me know.
I'll email ya... [emoji2]

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just got a new toy today....
View attachment 549920
Just so I can make the 510 guts, all the bells and whistles and I'm hoping it comes in handy for attys as well, I'm betting it makes custom pins a lot faster. It's my first time using a lathe so it will be a steep learning curve but I'm ready.
Nice!!! You've sure come a long way from peddling clones in the classies:lol: really appreciate all you're doing for us. ;) Now get that new lathe figured out so you're ready to put the LBC together!:)

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Nice!!! You've sure come a long way from peddling clones in the classies:lol: really appreciate all you're doing for us. ;) Now get that new lathe figured out so you're ready to put the LBC together!:)
He had me at "Stumpy/NarDa/Thump"! [emoji14]

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
More news on the Aurus.

Apart from the magnet allergy this chip suffers from, the results of a test a modder did were not good. This is what he sent me: "with 0,6ohm and 40w Aulus begins to show low when the battery is 3,90v and the chip works but with a low power. I have kept off the battery from the box with aulus and I have put it in the box with dna40, I have put the same atom on the box with dna and it shows full battery and vapes like a train. when aulus works it's really impressive but with many watts I think it needs two batteries"

Not good when it comes to efficiency I'm afraid :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
I have a body already made for you... I made the battery bay way to big on the very first (unseen) LBC and I have been using it as a paper weight I'll make you an LBC xl. Something around 1500 mah 100-120 amps 70-80c. It won't last all day at 200 but it will outlast YOU at 200. LEt me know.

I'll email ya... [emoji2]

If havoc333 doesn't want it, and if somebody on your list doesn't, I'd like to buy it.

Reactions: Sloth Tonight

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
More news on the Aurus.

Apart from the magnet allergy this chip suffers from, the results of a test a modder did were not good. This is what he sent me: "with 0,6ohm and 40w Aulus begins to show low when the battery is 3,90v and the chip works but with a low power. I have kept off the battery from the box with aulus and I have put it in the box with dna40, I have put the same atom on the box with dna and it shows full battery and vapes like a train. when aulus works it's really impressive but with many watts I think it needs two batteries"

Not good when it comes to efficiency I'm afraid :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, I'll wait for the DNA75 then. That doesnt sound good at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread