Catfish Atty Mods the next Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Well, what the hell. I'd probably give one a go if you greenlight it. I normally run my airflow WTFO anyway and I love the "Velocity" type posts in the STRO.
I have one them and an Aeolus2 inbound as well as a "twisted Mess" should be fun.....

Reactions: penguiness

kkiet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2015
Milwaukee, Wi
I'm afraid this is it until they do another run. That said We have Element's attention; there were only 500 stumpy's made 125 have come across my mill.. Speaks volumes as to who is "feeling" your concept. Harry and I have spoken at length about Element making the Cam-m. It's a refreshing change when others share you vision and aren't stuck in a five year old rut of its not broke don't fix it like some people that seem to copy every move I make. I'm betting on a rm11 stumpy clone... I suppose imitation is the highest form of flattery but an original idea would be refreshing.
I don't think you have anything to worry about, you are very talented at what you do.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
I'm afraid this is it until they do another run. That said We have Element's attention; there were only 500 stumpy's made 125 have come across my mill.. Speaks volumes as to who is "feeling" your concept. Harry and I have spoken at length about Element making the Cam-m. It's a refreshing change when others share you vision and aren't stuck in a five year old rut of its not broke don't fix it like some people that seem to copy every move I make. I'm betting on a rm11 stumpy clone... I suppose imitation is the highest form of flattery but an original idea would be refreshing.

There has definitely been a noticeable trend with RM7-RM9.

I have one them and an Aeolus2 inbound as well as a "twisted Mess" should be fun.....

I was initially pretty interested in the Aeolus 2 but have been reading some not so great things about it. I'll certainly be interested in your thoughts on it. The Twisted Messes rda would likely be right at home on a CAM-M or Tmod mech.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
I don't think you have anything to worry about, you are very talented at what you do.
I'm not worried... Remember unless your leading the Pack the view never changes.... I think I read that on a T-shirt somewhere, seems applicable.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013

I was initially pretty interested in the Aeolus 2 but have been reading some not so great things about it. I'll certainly be interested in your thoughts on it. The Twisted Messes rda would likely be right at home on a CAM-M or Tmod mech.
What have you heard? Very interested in your thoughts.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia

If the Aeolus 2 is half as good as the v1 for bottom feeders, I'll be happy. The v1 works perfectly.
I'm not so sure though. To me, its worth letting Tom take a swing at it. As good as he is, he can't fix a crappy design. But I love the Aeolus, so I got sc to send one his way. Fingers crossed. If it can be done, I'm confident I asked the right guy to do it.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
What have you heard? Very interested in your thoughts.

Granted, this only one or two dudes so far, but the AFC appears to be a PITA. Small sample size, for sure. I'll rely on your impressions once you have it in hand.

Alright so I just put a build on this (26/32 claptons, 5 wraps 2.5mm ID @ .30 ohms, rayon wicking using Bamskilicious Antidote), and I'm even less impressed with it than I was before (if that's even possible). Building is the easy part then it ends there. Flavor is okay, not really impressed, next the air flow control. The air flow control is a small ring right under the drip tip, on top of the topcap. It is very difficult to turn, you basically have to clamp the atty with one hand and turn the ring (not the drip tip) to adjust the airflow if you don't everything just spins. If you hold the barrel the top cap spins, if you try and just turn the ring either the barrel just turns until it's tight then the atty starts to come loose or if you turn it the other way the barrel comes loose. The only thing I can give this atty is that it looks nice and look nice it will on my shelf.

edit: here's the running thread on it...

Aeolus v2 Pro (mini) by Synthetic Cloud | E-Cigarette Forum

Last edited:

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Lots of tall beefy men here [emoji1]

I'm a petite little thing and hubby is about a foot taller and almost 100lbs heavier than me. Both of our girls are tall so they call me the runt in the family. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

As a Clydesdale man with a wife that is 5'1" and just north of a third of my weight along with 3 miniature dachshunds in the house, I can attest to the fact that "petite" little things are wonderful to cuddle with. I'm sure your hubby feels the same...;)

Edit: Size doesn't matter, it's what's in the heart that counts...

Last edited:

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
I'm 6'1" and 230 or so. Same height and weight as Herschel Walker. So why do we look so different with our shirts off?[emoji15]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I have installed circus mirrors all over the house so I do look like Herchel Walker with my shirt off..... My tan is a hair lighter though.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Pants?

-dress-funny-1313719191.jpg

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I'm not worried... Remember unless your leading the Pack the view never changes.... I think I read that on a T-shirt somewhere, seems applicable.

Speaking of T-shirts, I would like a couple of your shirts when they become available and if you decide to do gear bags, I will need some of those depending upon size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread