Catfish Atty Mods the next Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Sloth if you would like to be my video guy just say the word and I will send you attys to review in your own style, no input from me. Originally I found your videos a little strange but in your year I have gone from considering you a bit strange to wishing I was a bit more strange. I'm not sure I'm ready to wear a stuffed marsupial hat yet, but I get you man....

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Sloth if you would like to be my video guy just say the word and I will send you attys to review in your own style, no input from me. Originally I found your videos a little strange but in your year I have gone from considering you a bit strange to wishing I was a bit more strange. I'm not sure I'm ready to wear a stuffed marsupial hat yet, but I get you man....
I have also perhaps become less strange in some of the more off-putting ways over the year...(and more strange in others, :D)

I will email you...:w00t:

Unior

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2015
Tennessee
2.1 for me. Reasons: it looks different than anything else. Squonk hole position. Size in height.
I personally would like it smaller with the 8.5ml bottles.
i had another mod in mind for my next purchase but going to wait on the 2.1. If it is possible to wait & not but both..lol!

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Love it watched it till the end and I don't watch videos like this at all.

Thank you my friend :)

Great video Sloth! No BS about specs, just your honest opinion on the atty. Video quality was good and no shaky cam issues.

I'll subscribe when the yoga video posts.. lol

Thank you :) next up is Nutmilk (tonight or tomorrow), Yoga's on the horizon though :D

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Naked yoga. I don't want to watch but I do. Torn with my feelings about that. But never know it could be a hit always worth a try.

Hell I guess I will watch you milk your nutz that will set the tone for the yoga videos
:lol: not naked, torn with my feelings about that too!

ETA this was the first of the Yoga series - www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEH7cZJywWY :D

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Super Bowl Stumpy's....Man, I hate these things!
( all running in TC)

qrhgJEb.png

And that concludes Catfish Atty Week...

Once again, Thanks for all you do brother Tom, can't help but wonder what this year may bring.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Thank you my friend :)

Thank you :) next up is Nutmilk (tonight or tomorrow), Yoga's on the horizon though :D

You should think about a nut milk-yoga video, some of the contortions could certainly milk nuts while using the basic fundamentals of (Sloth) yoga...killing two bird with one stone...:)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
You should think about a nut milk-yoga video, some of the contortions could certainly milk nuts while using the basic fundamentals of (Sloth) yoga...killing two bird with one stone...:)
Hilarious...you just gave me an amazing idea for the Golden Milk video...:thumbs::thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread