Catfish Atty Mods the next Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersport13

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2013
United States
Inspects: the top hat of the Marquis is 2 pieces. Take them apart flip the delrin and insert it from underneath the top cap, screw the metal drip tip or drip tip adapter into the delrin and its there forever. This doesn't seem to be an issue with the authentic.
Step one:
View attachment 459967
Step 2
View attachment 459968

Step 3
View attachment 459969

Step 4:
View attachment 459971

Step 5: View attachment 459972

Finished product:
You're the man Tom.....worked perfectly!!!!

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Tom, when I send payment for the Manta authentic, I'd also like to get a couple extra o rings for my Manta clone. Do you have those? I accidentally tore one of mine.
Also, I need a set of 3 grub screws to replace the Phillips screws on my Atomic, if you have them.
Please let me know the additional cost, so I can include it with my payment for the Authentic Manta.

Grub screws I have, o-rings not so much.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
On the clone? I have a better solution if so. Completely free, no trip to the store...

On the authentic Marquis'.....CH

I see Avid Vapor has the Mink Machine delrin drip cap for 25 bucks.....little outrageous pricing.

EDIT....Ahh.....understand now, was doing it azz backwards......:w00t:

Reactions: RobbieVape

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
On the authentic Marquis'.....CH

I see Avid Vapor has the Mink Machine delrin drip cap for 25 bucks.....little outrageous pricing.

EDIT....Ahh.....understand now, was doing it azz backwards......:w00t:

The one review says he noticed a drop in flavour..... The top cap supplied works just fine for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
Anyone have a problem with the Lancia/Reo combination? Tried it on 3 Reos, and it won't fire. Works on a mech ... I'm wondering if the bottom pin thingy isn't long enough?

More than likely your Reo 510 is just too low. If a new Reo you could alter the 510 slightly higher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
They are very new. They arrived today :). How do I do that?

It's hard to explain how to adjust it but there may be a video on the REO website and I think superXdrifter did a video on it. It's very easy. There is a tool included that fits down in there and you turn it ever so slightly. It's reverse threaded and you can see the little pin down in there move up or down as you turn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
Chowder normally has a rule no clone send-ins if he carries the authentic... Check in the classifieds, quite a few of us are frequent atty traders and a Derringer may pop up

Ok, that's cool and understandable. You don't know, if you don't ask!! I appreciate the quick reply!!

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Thought twice about it. Wasn't sure about posting an outside link to another vendor video. PM'd instead.
Found it and watched. Vaping with the Bonsai, now, and it is fantastic! Thanks so much, Alawot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread