Colored Translucent Buttons and Drips Tips: NOW STOCKED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I got my new button for my Xhaler and want to let everyone know that it is great. Worth every penny. It makes the operation effortless, feels natural, and the black looks great with my black w/vapor Xhaler. Just like it was supposed to be there the whole time.

Thanks Again Hit!!!!
Drew

J-ShaZzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
South NJ
www.facebook.com
My stainless steel drip tips are heating up way to much. I would like to give these a try and was wondering the material used. Also, how long of a vaping session can these handle? I tend to vape almost an hour straight and can no longer take my steel tips getting hot. Will this be an issue?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
These will not melt or heat up at all...I dont have the bulk options in the colored ones yet because I dont have that many...By next week I should have that option straightened out...If you order three of of one color and add a note in the special instructions we will substitute the colors you want... Sorry about the issue, and thanks for your patronage...
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Twelve new colors are in for the Xhaler Replacement button! Give them a peek and update your Xhaler today!

Colored XHaler and XS-Haler Replacement Buttons
_MG_3996.jpg

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
  • Deleted by Drewsworld
  • Reason: Double Post
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread