Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The NEW XHaler!

Nhaler is proud to offer a new modification to our best selling mod. The Xhaler can now handle a 18650 IMR High Drain batteries and 17670 Protected batteries and 3.0v LiFePo4 batteries.

Nhaler.com | The NEW XHaler Upgrade Kit Only $38.00!!
The NEW XHaler now handles 18650 IMR High DRain Batteries and 17670 Protected batteries and 3.0v LiFePo4 batteries. Will not fit all 18650 batteries.

This Kit Includes:
A newly resized XHaler tube
One 510 Tip
510 to 901 adapter
510 to 801 adapter
New skin

Please be advised that your old XHaler tips will no longer be compatible with this kit, but your buttons and endcaps will.

This XHaler kit does not come with a new button pre-installed. If you wish to purchase a new button or learn more about them, please visit this link.

The Xhaler unit comes with a 510 tip, a 510 to 901 and 510 to 801 adapter. The batteries, charging kits, carrying cases and other atomizer adapters are sold separately.

Each Xhaler comes pre-installed with a new button. The standard color is flat black. If you wish to receive a different color, you may purchase one for only $6.00 below. Feel free to visit this link to find out more about the new button.

• The NEW XHaler Complete Kit now handles 18650 IMR High Drain Batteries and 17670 Protected batteries and 3.0v LiFePo4 batteries.
• This comes with a 510 tip, a 510 atomizer, 510 blank cartomizer, a 510 to 901 and 510 to 801 adapter.
• It is suggested that you purchase additional 3 volt Tenergy Batteries

WARNING: NEVER mix and match batteries and chargers. Use only the charger that comes with the batteries.

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Actually everything does fit ( bottom cap, button and assembly)except the tip, which is included in the upgrade and is propietory 510 tip with 2 adapters, 510 to 901 and 801...It keeps the tip low profile and since everything seems like it is morphing to 510 anyway, I thought it was the best choice...The actual tube is the same size but the internal boring at one end, is wider to accomodate the bigger battery...The bottom end is the same size... Thanks
Drew

Last edited:

TJPatt72

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Tx
Well I'm confused too, especially since I just called yesterday long distance and was not told anything about this huge change to the Xhaler and that it's price would go up for something I may not even want overnight (I only vape at 5v).

The IMR-18650 battery doesn't list it's voltage but from reading other places it appears to be 3.8v. So will this battery only vape at 3.8v when from what I heard most people vape at 5v or higher on the Xhaler? Also since that is over 3.7v you would never want to use a LR atty on it?

If I'm right you'll only get 1 brass connector that fits a 510 atty, then adapters that will convert this brass connector to 810/901 attys?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey,
The Xhaler works exactly the same except, now it will ALSO accept an IMR 18650 High Drain battery which is ideal for LR atomizers that simulate the 5 volt experience...Many prefer this to actual 5 and 6 volt vaping, due to the extended battery life of larger bateries...I can vape my LR 306 or 510 attys for over 8 hours without changing a battery.
Thanks
Drew

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh Drew! My sister is uber-excited to see the new Xhaler and the twisted drip tips. She's on vacation but already bugging me to email her the info for when she gets home.

She's in love with the 18650, LR on the Woody so I know she'll adore this one. Congrats on this... I think it's a great upgrade!! I too LOVE this batty/LR combo!!

TJPatt72

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Tx
Ahhh, now I see why you did it and it's nice to have that option to try that out also. One reason I went with the Xhaler is it was multifuctional when it comes to vaping at different voltages and had longer battery life.
I'm a heavy vaper and indoors my batt lasts until I go to bed, cept I vape 3 diff devices which helps attys cool down and prolongs batt life probably. Now if I take them out in the heat I do have to change the batts out at about 8 hours.
Other 2 are 3.7v mods and I'm trying my first LR atty on one of them and it does put out more vapor with it, though I don't know how long the atty will last yet. I like the Xhaler at 5v since when attys started flaking out I could get them going again at 5v then take them back to 3.7v. Only problem with 5v is the atty gets hot a lot faster than the 3.7v ones do, thus I wanted to get another Xhaler since it kicks out more and the batts go in real easy as opposed to the box mods. I'm getting good mileage out of my LiFePO4 batts that you chose for the Xhaler and really like those batts along with the great design/performance of the Xhaler.
Yep I've only vaped on 510's since the start so it's nice the new ones will have a 510 tip and use adapters for the rest which someday I'll get around to trying maybe. Although my thumb finally got use to the original switch, a bigger one sounds like a really nice addition to both the New & Old Xhalers.
Now the order is just a matter of deciding which way to go and time to put it in.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Drew, do ya think this might be worth changing on your site?
Mod Replacement Batteries
#2 Battery (18650 IMR) says does not work with Xhaler, should it state it works with the New Xhaler though?

Thanks TJ ...Nice find...You just won a free button...When you place your order put a note in the special instructions that you won the "Website Mistake" contest and Drew said you won a complimentary button!!! Thanks Again
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread