Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The NEW XS-Haler!!!
Nhaler's answer to the Ego Style mod!

Made 100% in the USA, it has a totally mechanical switch, with a lifetime warranty, that requires minimal maintenance and cleaning.

The XS-Haler can operate with 16340, LiFePO4 RCR123A, 18350 High Drain batteries which can be as high as 800mAh.

• The New XS-haler is just a little over half the size of the original XHaler with a low resistance atomizer to simulate 5 volt vaping.
  • The XS-haler can use LiMN technology batteries.
  • The XS-haler can also use normal atomizers and cartomizers for a regular 3.7 volt vaping experience with an extended battery life.
  • The XS-haler comes with a new 510 brass cap 510 to 901 and 510 to 801 adapters.
  • We recommend using these with 18350 IMR High Drain Batteries for maximum performance and battery life!
Nhaler.com | The NEW XS-Haler (Mini)
_MG_1720.jpg

The XS-Haler Complete Kit!!!

Nhaler.com | The XS-Haler Complete Kit

The XS-Haler Complete Kit is everything you need to get started with your XS-Haler. This kit comes with one (1) IMR High Drain LiMn 18350, one (1) High Drain 3.7V 16340 Battery and one TR-001 charger. This also comes with a 510 tip, a 510 atomizer, a 510 to 901 and 510 to 801 adapters. These are not High Voltage atomizers included. Atomizer colors are what is available at time of purchase.

We recommend using these with 18350 IMR High Drain Batteries for maximum performance and battery life!!

WARNING: NEVER mix and match batteries and chargers. Use only the charger that comes with the batteries.

The XS-Haler Upgrade Kit!!!
Nhaler.com | The XS-Haler Upgrade Kit

The NEW XS-Haler can operate with 16340, LiFePO4 RCR123A, 18350 High Drain Batteries which can be as high as 800mAh. Made 100% in the USA.

This Kit Includes:
  • A newly resized XS-Haler tube
  • One 510 Tip
  • 510 to 901 adapter
  • 510 to 801 adapter
  • New skin
Please be advised that your old XS-Haler tips will no longer be compatible with this kit, but your buttons and endcaps will.

Size comparison photo:
_MG_4439.jpg

In the photo above (from left to right): XS-Haler with 306 Twisted Drip Tip, 700mAh Riva with 510 Twisted Drip Tip, 900mAh Ego with 306 Translucent Drip Tip, 1000mAh Ego with Mega Atomizer

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
This is a great value for the kit or the upgrade right now....Dont ever have to worry about switch failure or electronics issues...If the battery fails, you can purchase a new one for 5 to 7 dollars and start all over again...I have been using the same 16340 IMR High Drain battery since I made the first prototypes in June with no problems...Now that I have the 18350s, I have been getting almost double the time before recharging is necesary...I have been keeping 2 in rotation and easily get a day and a half of heavy vaping...Thanks
Drew

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
i just scored a xs haler the other day off classies and got it today. i had been eying these for a long time and now i have one. it is naked so ill be ordering a new skin for sure.
i do have a couple questions though... my xs haler came with 901 and 801 top caps and 1 901 atty. ive never used a 901 before but hear they are very flavorful. i see that there is a hole in the side, will i need a drip shield for a 901? anything you can tell me about this mod and a 901 atty will help me alot. ive been checking out the nhaler site and see now i can also get a new button to go with the skin i will be getting.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
No, you don't need a drip shield, but the 901 atty is what they were designed for in the first place ;-) If you're gonna drip on a 901, the best advice I can give is to try not to over-drip. That hole in the side is for air intake, but if you drip too much you can get some leakage out of it. I dig those attys, they're good for a mellow vape with good flavor, but kinda shy on the throat hit compared to other types

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
thanks so much killjoy for the info. i think im gonna grab a shield with my skin...this little guy might as well be dressed to the 9s. i see the site has regular colored 901s and lr 901s too. have you tried them out? more than anything i like flavor followed by vapor production.. throat hit isnt big to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread