Confession time. Yours too!!

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by naturecannon, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naturecannon

naturecannon Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I Just woke and was lying in bed after returning from the eye opening restroom break and coffee run. Now its time to relax and vape. The room was morning dark, I was changing tanks and accidentally screwed off the upper body of my freshly filled Dripper Pro. Juice went rolling down my dripper base, provari and hands. Ahhhh CHIT!!!!

I look around.........AH HA, the wifes pink robe is within reach at end of the bed, and thinking to myself "its nice and soft". I check .......Yep, shes still sleeping, so I took her robe and wiped the IKV Ry4 juice off my hands and Provari, buffed up Provari real quick for a temp lazy fix, returned the robe and back to vaping I went.

:vapor:

Ok your turn........GO!!! (post up and confess when do a vape related dirty deed)

2. Chessiesmile

Chessiesmile Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I don't know if it could be considered a "dirty" trick, but all the "crap" juices I made at the beginning of DIY, I filled my husband's tank with.

He has no sense of smell, and therefore, not much taste, and the nic was still there, so he never knew the diff. :p

Made sure to never reach for HIS PV, at those times. lol

3. Johnny101

Johnny101 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I filled my sisters carto tank with crab juice and told her it was blueberry the look on her face was priceless

4. Nermal

Nermal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Don't confess, naturecannon. What she don't know won't hurt her. Ah, she wasn't wearing it at the time, was she? If so, try candy and flowers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.