Confession time. Yours too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
I Just woke and was lying in bed after returning from the eye opening restroom break and coffee run. Now its time to relax and vape. The room was morning dark, I was changing tanks and accidentally screwed off the upper body of my freshly filled Dripper Pro. juice went rolling down my dripper base, provari and hands. Ahhhh CHIT!!!!

I look around.........AH HA, the wifes pink robe is within reach at end of the bed, and thinking to myself "its nice and soft". I check .......Yep, shes still sleeping, so I took her robe and wiped the IKV Ry4 juice off my hands and Provari, buffed up Provari real quick for a temp lazy fix, returned the robe and back to vaping I went.

:vapor:

Ok your turn........GO!!! (post up and confess when do a vape related dirty deed)

Chessiesmile

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2011
NE Arkansas
I don't know if it could be considered a "dirty" trick, but all the "crap" juices I made at the beginning of DIY, I filled my husband's tank with.

He has no sense of smell, and therefore, not much taste, and the nic was still there, so he never knew the diff. :p

Made sure to never reach for HIS PV, at those times. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread