CONTEST: Give Us Your Best Vape Face!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
With my $25 gift card I chose the Vapor King eCig Starter Kit. It came with 1 white Vapor King ecig XL battery manual (with button) , 1 vanilla smooth ecig cartridges (5 pack), and 1 slim ecig wall charger. It also came with a black velvet bag to hold the battery and a manual. The shipping was really fast, and we all love fast shipping ;) I am sort of a tootle puffer so I actually like this little device for what it is. It is not something I would use as my primary device at the stage I am in of my vape journey, but I could use this daily in my vape gear rotation if I dont want yo vape too much. I am a fan of its size and how easily i could hide it ;) I am not a huge fan of it being 808 threaded, but only because everything I have is ego or 510 threaded. I think the battery is good for cartomizers. It is flush with the cartos that come with it, and I find it to be very elegant. To be honest, I normally use my kbox mini and Cloupor mini plus, and this is something completely different from those. The way I normally vape is at 7w to 7.4w with a 1.8 ohm to 2.4 ohm coil. I have always liked cartomizers too, and this Vapor king Ecig gives more vapor than I thought it would. Now, I would not recommend this to anyone who vapes at a higher wattage or low ohms, but I would recommend this to a new vaper if they did not want to use a mod. If you are someone who likes these styles of devices, then yes I would recommend it to you. It has a very smooth vape with little throat hit. I think this would be a nice vape when your sick too, because of how smooth it is.
a4eca6dfef828655fc7d4100958fdbe2.jpg

4f5fbca7f644eca5b51686f797d712d1.jpg

535538b882902c27a64cbf1bec7581e0.jpg

dfd8fc7c48ef018908b2a24d9f947b5c.jpg

I will have to get back to guys on the taste factor, because my sinuses are a lil wacky today. So I cannot hardly taste even the food I eat. Lol I also will get back to guys on the battery performance and longevity as well. So far I have been using this since about noon, and it is still going. I have been taking long puffs on it. Thank you V4L for allowing to try one of your devices :) I have to admit that I like it :)

Ok, so the battery under heavy use and using only it, it lasted from about noon until 3:10. So, of course I already knew the battery would not last as long as my 18650 batteries. My taste has come back, and the vanilla in the cartomizers is good. It tastes like vanilla and candy like. It is pretty smooth. I would definitely vape their vanilla. Now, I would not buy this device considering what I normally use, and due to the restrictions of its threading compatibility, and battery life. Although, for being a battery with set voltage and only accepting 808 threaded cartos it is an overall, for what it is, a nice little setup. I would never recommend it as a primary vape unless you had several of them. This would be for someone who is making the switch from smoking and feels like they are not ready for a mod yet.

Last edited:

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
With my $25 gift card I chose the Vapor King eCig Starter Kit. It came with 1 white Vapor King ecig XL battery manual (with button) , 1 vanilla smooth ecig cartridges (5 pack), and 1 slim ecig wall charger. It also came with a black velvet bag to hold the battery and a manual. I am sort of a tootle puffer so I actually like this little device for what it is. It is not something I would use as my primary device at the stage I am in of my vape journey, but I could use this daily in my vape gear rotation if I dont want yo vape too much. I am a fan of its size and how easily i could hide it ;) I am not a huge fan of it being 808 threaded, but only because everything I have is ego or 510 threaded. I think the battery is good for cartomizers. It is flush with the cartos that come with it, and I find it to be very elegant. To be honest, I normally use my kbox mini and Cloupor mini plus, and this is something completely different from those. The way I normally vape is at 7w to 7.4w with a 1.8 ohm to 2.4 ohm coil. I have always liked cartomizers too, and this Vapor king Ecig gives more vapor than I thought it would. Now, I would not recommend this to anyone who vapes at a higher wattage or low ohms, but I would recommend this to a new vaper if they did not want to use a mod. If you are someone who likes these styles of devices, then yes I would recommend it to you. It has a very smooth vape with little throat hit. I think this would be a nice vape when your sick too, because of how smooth it is.
a4eca6dfef828655fc7d4100958fdbe2.jpg

4f5fbca7f644eca5b51686f797d712d1.jpg

535538b882902c27a64cbf1bec7581e0.jpg

dfd8fc7c48ef018908b2a24d9f947b5c.jpg

I will have to get back to guys on the taste factor, because my sinuses are a lil wacky today. So I cannot hardly taste even the food I eat. Lol I also will get back to guys on the battery performance and longevity as well. So far I have been using this since about noon, and it is still going. I have been taking long puffs on it. Thank you V4L for allowing to try one of your devices :) I have to admit that I like it :)

Ok, so the battery under heavy use and using only it, it lasted from about noon until 3:10. So, of course I already knew the battery would not last as long as my 18650 batteries. My taste has come back, and the vanilla in the cartomizers is good. It tastes like vanilla and candy like. It is pretty smooth. I would definitely vape their vanilla. Now, I would not buy this device considering what I normally use, and due to the restrictions of its threading compatibility, and battery life. Although, for being a battery with set voltage and only accepting 808 threaded cartos it is an overall, for what it is, a nice little setup. I would never recommend it as a primary vape unless you had several of them. This would be for someone who is making the switch from smoking and feels like they are not ready for a mod yet.

Ducky! I'm so glad you got your prize super-quickly and that you've reviewed it too. It gives us an idea of what to tweak as we get ready to expand our product line. I'm also really glad you like the vanilla! Like I said, vanilla custard is one of our big flavors in our lounge.

I'm going to pass along your recommendations to the product team, so they can use the feedback to add new products within the next month or so.

The kit you got *is* ideal for a first-time vaper transitioning from cigarettes, but I like to use it in between other things I vape too. And you're right, the black velvet bag and sleek design certainly make it look elegant. And with you modeling it, it looks downright glamorous! Congrats, it's been really fun seeing your vapefaces! Stay tuned for more contests in the coming week!

<3,

LadyV

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Ducky! I'm so glad you got your prize super-quickly and that you've reviewed it too. It gives us an idea of what to tweak as we get ready to expand our product line. I'm also really glad you like the vanilla! Like I said, vanilla custard is one of our big flavors in our lounge.

I'm going to pass along your recommendations to the product team, so they can use the feedback to add new products within the next month or so.

The kit you got *is* ideal for a first-time vaper transitioning from cigarettes, but I like to use it in between other things I vape too. And you're right, the black velvet bag and sleek design certainly make it look elegant. And with you modeling it, it looks downright glamorous! Congrats, it's been really fun seeing your vapefaces! Stay tuned for more contests in the coming week!

<3,

LadyV
The shipping was excellent, and very fast! I will definitely use it, because it is a nice change up for me from time to time. I had never used one of these, and I was given the chance so I wanted to try it. :) The vanilla is very good :)
Thank you :)

Reactions: LadyVapentine

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Shawn Hoefer, Beyored, and teemae, I'd love to see you showing off your vapefaces and your prizes when you get them!

Follow Ducky's lead and include a little bit of feedback, so we can keep making our products betterer and betterer!
Soon as I have time to better peruse the site and order, I certainly will!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
The shipping was excellent, and very fast! I will definitely use it, because it is a nice change up for me from time to time. I had never used one of these, and I was given the chance so I wanted to try it. :) The vanilla is very good :)
Thank you :)
I've been vaping our rainbow candy, but you're tempting me to go out there and try the vanilla. My mouth is watering. Onto my keyboard.

Reactions: wvducklady

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Soon as I have time to better peruse the site and order, I certainly will!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Awesome, Shawn! I look forward to knowing what you pick up! There's certainly a lot to check out on there. Let me know if there's anything you'd like to see in the future too!

teemae

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2015
Southeast Nebraska
Oh I got my prize today. I ordered a titan battery and a cart tank. I have not tried them yet, as I forgot to order a battery charger. So I am heading back to the web site as I type to order up a charger and see if there is anything else that might catch my fancy. Still waiting to see vaprons on there.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Oh I got my prize today. I ordered a titan battery and a cart tank. I have not tried them yet, as I forgot to order a battery charger. So I am heading back to the web site as I type to order up a charger and see if there is anything else that might catch my fancy. Still waiting to see vaprons on there.
Excellent! You've made a good choice there! I hate being without a charger. It makes me CRAZY. Like being without a lighter when I used to smoke :p

I'm working on getting them to prioritize those vaprons ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread