ijoy Limitless RDTA

*inbound...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Heartsdelight

stormjib

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2014
California
The new Cthulhu RDA is called the Azathoth. Mine arrived yesterday, and it's very nice...not particular similar to the Gaia, though...it's got airflow options like the old OG Velocity, but with a unique build deck, gold plated. Single and dual coil options, unlike the Gaia. Bottom and/or side airflow, 24 mm, comes with an ultim 'goon-style' (810) drip tip and a 510 drip tip adapter. I gotta say it's pretty darned impressive, excellent flavor...so much so that I'm seriously considering selling my Armor 1.0 RDA which I just got recently...which is an awesome RDA too but much smaller and more limited than the Azathoth. This might be my new favorite RDA. I don't use the Gaia very often these days, RDTA's don't seem to travel as well as RTA's. I wouldn't sell the Gaia, though, I do use it every few days when I want to blow pretty big clouds with good flavor...I'm running dual fused claptons in the Gaia, at around .3 ohms.In the Azathoth, I have a couple 'store bought' single claptons in there, at .25 ohms...I ran a single coil in it for a little while and that was very good but I wanted to pump it up and use duals for a while...I've only put about 20 ml of ejuice through it so far but I can tell you I'm enjoying it, running it way higher than I usually do, between 88 and 118 watts, depending on my mood. :)

Reactions: Heartsdelight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread